W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
One day you're feeling better and start moving on by making your CTB thoughts go away but then they're back and you find life hard and pointless so, there you are, in the hard knock days zone again!

Thus, what can we do? In my case I can't CTB right now. Too many family problems and I can't leave my dad dealing with this stuff alone so, that's my purpose to keep on living for now: helping my dad.

What about you? What do you do when your mind and yourself are stuck like this?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: foxdie, AvaAdore, Meditation guide and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Keep reminding myself why I keep doing it. It takes a lot to live for the sole purpose of others. Take care of yourself, and do nice things for yourself, and remember how valuable you are for your sacrifice.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, AvaAdore, Acopia and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
One day you're feeling better and start moving on by making your CTB thoughts go away but then they're back and you find life hard and pointless so, there you are, in the hard knock days zone again!

Thus, what can we do? In my case I can't CTB right now. Too many family problems and I can't leave my dad dealing with this stuff alone so, that's my purpose to keep on living for now: helping my dad.

What about you? What do you do when your mind and yourself are stuck like this?
Im sorry to hear this. Its honourable of you to be there for your dad like that.
When im stuck and those thoughts wont shift, i give myself small amounts of time to feel better and tell myself if i still feel bad on x date, ill ctb. Its comforting as it then doesnt feel like the suffering will be forever.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, AvaAdore and WornOutLife
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
that's my purpose to keep on living for now: helping my dad.
I helped my mom for 12 years, never thought about myself that entire time. I got up night and day for years to help her.
I was sick with pneumonia for ten months and never thought to see a doctor. Anyway you just do what you have to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, foxdie and AvaAdore