• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hi, I wonder if there are any fans of this animation here ;).

Today I remembered about this animation and watched a few episodes.
I remember watching this when I was younger.
In hindsight, it wasn't very wise ;).

If someone does not know what it is and is a sensitive person, it is better not to check it.
It is a very brutal animation.

Paradoxically, Happy tree friends taught me to be more careful in life. In some sense.
However, it is definitely not a good animation for children :).

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
well, goddamn that was graphic.
This content is not for everyone.

The best thing is that some parents played this animation to their children.
I'm not surprised, because at the beginning this animation is very innocent ;).

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I love those animations lol, and holy shit they're very intense. I used to watch them when I was younger too

Reactions: Agon321
annxietty

annxietty

anxious
Mar 27, 2023
I watched it when I was a kid, I got traumatized but one specific video about a deer that has one of his legs under a huge tree and must escape so he decides to cut his leg with a fucking spoon, all of this being very graphic and the deer showing extreme pain, then when he finishes he realizes he cut the wrong leg and starts cutting the other one... There are a huge amount of videos, and most of them are worse than the one I just described but this one really fucked me up, I hated these cartoons and sometimes some of my classmates would play those videos in computer class when the teacher was gone and forced me to watch it, I hated it with all my being.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I love those animations lol, and holy shit they're very intense. I used to watch them when I was younger too
Which character is your favorite?
Mine is probably Flippy.
I watched it when I was a kid, I got traumatized but one specific video about a deer that has one of his legs under a huge tree and must escape so he decides to cut his leg with a fucking spoon, all of this being very graphic and the deer showing extreme pain, then when he finishes he realizes he cut the wrong leg and starts cutting the other one... There are a huge amount of videos, and most of them are worse than the one I just described but this one really fucked me up, I hated these cartoons and sometimes some of my classmates would play those videos in computer class when the teacher was gone and forced me to watch it, I hated it with all my being.
Yes, it's a specific animation.
Today I watched the scene you are talking about.
Personally, it's funny to me, but I understand that some people really don't like such things.

This animation used to be VERY popular.
We watched it at my school too.

Last edited:
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, the one with deer cutting it's leg off really disturbed me somewhat more than all the fucked up gore movies that I watched around the same time as a young teen. It was so horrible how the deer was in so much pain and the worst part is that the cartoon didn't end with him dying it just shows how he has to cut his other leg with the spoon and then it ends. Most of the other episodes had enjoyable gory slapstick in them that I liked, but that one was so cruel.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yeah, the one with deer cutting it's leg off really disturbed me somewhat more than all the fucked up gore movies that I watched around the same time as a young teen. It was so horrible how the deer was in so much pain and the worst part is that the cartoon didn't end with him dying it just shows how he has to cut his other leg with the spoon and then it ends. Most of the other episodes had enjoyable gory slapstick in them that I liked, but that one was so cruel.
This scene reminds me of a real event.
Once, a man's arm was crushed by a rock and he had to amputate his arm himself.
There was even a movie about it:
"127 Hours"

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
This was a blast from the past, remember watching this many years ago

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I annoyed my roommate because she hated them but her boyfriend and I loved them. We used to watch them and laugh.

I remember one with an eyeball though and for some reason that made me queasy.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I find this series quite distasteful but it's incredibly funny that the guys who made these videos were literally tasked with becoming official writers for Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, Sonic Lost World, and Sonic Forces. Say what you will about the quality of the writing in these games but there's some lines that just can't be beat:

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Reminds me of "We're goin' to Candy Mountain, Charlie! Candy Mountain!"

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I havent watched that since I was a child, I remember watching it with friends on the school´s computers and holy hell it was so graphic and uncomfortable to watch but also hard to look away from.
I watched it when I was a kid, I got traumatized but one specific video about a deer that has one of his legs under a huge tree and must escape so he decides to cut his leg with a fucking spoon, all of this being very graphic and the deer showing extreme pain, then when he finishes he realizes he cut the wrong leg and starts cutting the other one
Wow you just unlocked a memory, I haven´t watch that video since I was a child but I as you were describing the video I can see for me how it looked when he used that spoon on his legs and vividly remember the deer´s facial expression and how bad I felt for him that is something they were terribly good at is to make the animals suffer and make us feel so queasy and sorry for them.

Last edited: