SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Halloween is my favourite holiday so I will be handing out candy.. Though it's supposed to rain.

Do you have any plans for Halloween? Do you prefer a different holiday instead? Even if you're not doing anything for Halloween, that's okay.

Might as well enjoy it one last time. x

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Haku, Little Mook and 2 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I will be trick or treating around vet surgeries hoping to get bottles of N

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, NoGameNoLife, Élégie and 10 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019

I'd drop one in your treat bag. ;-)

Reactions: Haku, Stan and sammii
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019

A post hasn't made me laugh this much in a while :)

• Love
Reactions: Stan and SuicidalSymphonies
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Halloween's my favourite holiday too, I don't have any plans this year though. I'm probably just gonna watch a bunch of horror movies and get a lil bit drunk :))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Haku, Stan and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Halloween's my favourite holiday too, I don't have any plans this year though. I'm probably just gonna watch a bunch of horror movies and get a lil bit drunk :))

Sounds like a good plan to me!

• Love
Reactions: Haku and sammii
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I'm gonna take a walk in the woods behind my house today in the dark with a torch, and film it. Hoping I find Slenderman or something.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Haku, Little Mook and 4 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I'm gonna take a walk in the woods behind my house today in the dark with a torch, and film it. Hoping I find Slenderman or something.

Don't forget to collect all of the notes!

• Love
Reactions: Haku and Lethe
Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
Happy Halloween everyone! I love Halloween so much and I really wanted to do something this year like go to see Whitby Abbey, the one which inspired Bram Stokers Dracula, I love that film but my friend who I wanted to go with can't do it because of work . Oh well, I'll just watch horror films instead.

I read on Google that Halloween first started out as celebrating the dead so I can see why it would appeal to us lol.

This sounds awesome!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Haku, sammii, Lethe and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Happy Halloween everyone! I love Halloween so much and I really wanted to do something this year like go to see Whitby Abbey, the one which inspired Bram Stokers Dracula, I love that film but my friend who I wanted to go with can't do it because of work . Oh well, I'll just watch horror films instead.

I read on Google that Halloween first started out as celebrating the dead so I can see why it would appeal to us lol.

This sounds awesome!

Guess we'll celebrate in the afterlife too! ;-)

Reactions: Haku
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i love halloween the most out of all holidays, but sadly i can't really enjoy it outside due to my condition. so this will be a pretty dissapointing last halloween.

so my plans are probably the usual, get extra high on whatever i can find and pass out at some point in the night, i'll probably spice it with some horror movies or videos but that's about it.

if only i could go for one pumpkin spice N.

• Love
Reactions: Haku and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
i love halloween the most out of all holidays, but sadly i can't really enjoy it outside due to my condition. so this will be a pretty dissapointing last halloween.

so my plans are probably the usual, get extra high on whatever i can find and pass out at some point in the night, i'll probably spice it with some horror movies or videos but that's about it.

if only i could go for one pumpkin spice N.

Mmmm pumpkin spice N sounds nice right about now.

• Love
Reactions: Haku and Fragile
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019

Little update, I never made it out of my freaking yard. That shit is scary! And to think I was going to ctb in the woods at night, I can't even go for a little jaunt in there. My family will have to deal with my corpse in the house I guess, lol.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Empty Smile
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
I'll be playing Luigis Mansion 3 and watching Horror/ Halloween movies. All Hallows Eve is my favorite day of the year, this year will probably not be my best one, but this is a day where I will not be too depressed. Also, if I had all my stuff for SN, Halloween would be the perfect day for me to ctb, but unfortunately don't have all my stuff, so I guess its not going to happen today. Hope everyone will not be too depressed today. Peace, hugs, and Jack O Lanterns.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Fragile
B

brain problems

defective
May 31, 2019
Happy spooky day, everyone!

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Haku
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
The veil is down, I'll start my rituals and meditations soon.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Haku
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Little update, I never made it out of my freaking yard. That shit is scary! And to think I was going to ctb in the woods at night, I can't even go for a little jaunt in there.
I love being in the woods at night, especially alone!

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies