• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I don't give a shit anymore and I'm going to yet again try night night but I'll probably fail. Tired of being a failure that can't even kill myself correctly so I'm setting up a timed message to say I did it. Hi it's this!! Set for my birthday because how magical and wondrous!! I lived until 2 weeks before I turned 22 if yall are interested idk.

The plan: if it doesn't work keep trying. Yeah no really that's it. Im tired of this I can't do this any more and I'm at the point where I just gotta go for it who cares.

Don't mourn me or whatever, I won't miss yall even if we got on good terms and im dying with hate for everything. I don't feel anything for anyone right now so don't even miss me like seriously.

Y'all probably aren't gonna see this and I'll just delete and return or stay in chat once I chicken out like always but thoughts I'd make a post just in case.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, ToastInTheShell, logi3535 and 9 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are a good friend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are truly precious, and I care about YOU, and I can understand your frustration(s), as I at 68 have been there before a lot and you are family to/for me.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
22 is very young. I hope you have a good birthday.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎂

I hope you're still with us and you're not worthless! :heart:

I'm sorry you have to go though all this, we're here for you!

• Love
Reactions: whywere
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
This is the weirdest goodbye thread ever.

Rest well.

• Hugs
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
Happy birthday and i hope you find the peace you are looking for

• Hugs
dude no.7

dude no.7

May 10, 2024
I don't give a shit anymore and I'm going to yet again try night night but I'll probably fail. Tired of being a failure that can't even kill myself correctly so I'm setting up a timed message to say I did it. Hi it's this!! Set for my birthday because how magical and wondrous!! I lived until 2 weeks before I turned 22 if yall are interested idk.

The plan: if it doesn't work keep trying. Yeah no really that's it. Im tired of this I can't do this any more and I'm at the point where I just gotta go for it who cares.

Don't mourn me or whatever, I won't miss yall even if we got on good terms and im dying with hate for everything. I don't feel anything for anyone right now so don't even miss me like seriously.

Y'all probably aren't gonna see this and I'll just delete and return or stay in chat once I chicken out like always but thoughts I'd make a post just in case.
happy birthday bro

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
i cant believe i missed your birthday :( happy belated birthday abyssal, i hope that if you went through with it succesfully, then you're at peace now :heart: im still gonna miss you even if we didn't talk much,,,

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
happy birthday 🖤 :( so sorry to see it come to this with someone only 22