P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
I'm at the point of no return, and I eagerly await the day I commit suicide by the end of the year. I'm just waiting for a friend. The prospect of my own suicide makes me feel relieved and content, but the prospect of my friend's suicide fills me with sorrow. Especially since that friend wishes to get better, but they don't have resources.

For both of us, it's just "easier" to commit suicide. I am totally pro-choice, but I can't help but feel so much sadness towards the idea of my friend ceasing to exist. They are one of the genuinely good people on this planet. I just wish things were different and they were able to be happy. I wish the mental health system didn't fail them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, BeautifulMosaics, Pisceslilith and 12 others
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
I'd say, try to enjoy the limited time you have left with each other.

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, Pisceslilith, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 3 others
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
There are still 4 months left. I hope this time will bring to both of you new source of life and joy to go on. And if it doesn't I wish peaceful journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and patheticpartner
S

Synclife

Sep 7, 2021
Hope you find some peace

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and patheticpartner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are perfectly understandable. Sadly, it seems like the mental health service has failed many people. It is natural to wish things were different. Life really is so depressing, in that many good people seem to suffer a lot. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Tamz and patheticpartner
rex_deceptorum

rex_deceptorum

Mar 6, 2020
I'm at the point of no return, and I eagerly await the day I commit suicide by the end of the year. I'm just waiting for a friend. The prospect of my own suicide makes me feel relieved and content, but the prospect of my friend's suicide fills me with sorrow. Especially since that friend wishes to get better, but they don't have resources.

For both of us, it's just "easier" to commit suicide. I am totally pro-choice, but I can't help but feel so much sadness towards the idea of my friend ceasing to exist. They are one of the genuinely good people on this planet. I just wish things were different and they were able to be happy. I wish the mental health system didn't fail them.
Wow....I am exactly what you've described! I don't know why, but I often - though not always- feel that others misjudge the gravity of their situation and would be wise to reconsider. Of course, I am not preaching to them or, God forbid, forcing them to stay....I keep my thoughts to myself about such matters!
"The grass is always greener" mindset is the cause of this! I think!

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, patheticpartner, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 1 other person
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I think I feel the same. I'm so content with my decision to die, but whenever I read goodbye threads here, I feel incredibly sad. I usually cry for days and feel extremely miserable bc so many good people had to come to the point of no return for them.
I hope you and your friend will spend some quality time together and find the eternal peace we all deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: soft-flower345, Euthanza, BeautifulMosaics and 4 others