• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Whitegirlwasted

Whitegirlwasted

Jun 16, 2024
Hanging out with friends before an attempt is so bittersweet. Before my last attempt I tried to make the most out of life, truly beliving it would work. I went crazy with my friends, getting extremely drunk. "Why not? I'm going to be dead soon anyways." was my mindset. I'm currently planning right now, and honestly, I don't think I'm going to do anything special. Just write some notes to the people I love most, like my little sister.

• Hugs
Reactions: Traveller12724 and divinemistress36
whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
Doing something special is overrated if I am being honest with you. Multiple attempts here - i've done something special but i've also not done anything and honestly, I found it makes no difference. it just wastes time you could use for planning to make sure you don't fuck it up and wake up in a hospital bed.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Whitegirlwasted
Whitegirlwasted

Whitegirlwasted

Jun 16, 2024
Doing something special is overrated if I am being honest with you. Multiple attempts here - i've done something special but i've also not done anything and honestly, I found it makes no difference. it just wastes time you could use for planning to make sure you don't fuck it up and wake up in a hospital bed.
Truee.. It does waste time. I wanted to give my friends a good last experience with me, but old memories are enough for them. Theres really no need to go all out when you really think about it.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope peace finds you!

• Love
Reactions: Whitegirlwasted