• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Whenever I use this noose I keep getting the head explody feeling...I have it on the left side of my head so it will constrict my right carotid artery, but I thought I should just be passing out, not getting this feeling. Tried multiple times but the best I got was temporarily a lot of spots in my vision and my lips feeling like they were turning purple. How do I position the noose so I just pass out? Or am I supposed to get the head explody feeling? The knot I tied is a simple strangle-snare. Am I not pressing my neck hard enough against the rope? Going for simple suspension off a doorknob lying face down

Reactions: Comatose11, Deivis, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
All I can say is keep practicing, you will know when you hit the carotid, for me it was a mere seconds before I felt like I was fading out. Maybe reposition the noose and pad it out a bit around the carotid area.

Reactions: Deivis and Tiburcio
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
All I can say is keep practicing, you will know when you hit the carotid, for me it was a mere seconds before I felt like I was fading out. Maybe reposition the noose and pad it out a bit around the carotid area.

Would it be possible for you to describe the sensation? Was it getting blurry or you were hearing noise?

I'd +1 for practice but so far all I get is what OP has mentioned - flaming face and sort of tinnitus in my ears.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
It's a kind of numb prickly feeling in your face, and your vision goes almost like static, fading to white. Yeah you will get pressure in your head but when I practised I could still breathe. Hope that helps.

Reactions: sadmuneca, ReleaseMe, Deivis and 1 other person
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I believe it started to work for me when I placed the noose right under my jawline with the knot itself (I use a slipknot so it would constrict while gravity pulls me down) at the back of my head and leaned forward really hard.

You have two carotid arteries, one left and right, and you need pressure on both.

Reactions: sadmuneca, BurningLights and Deivis
S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
Constricting arteries and veins will increase the blood pressure. It must be expected that you get a feeling of the head exploding?

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
So just been playing with a torniqute, managed to get the carotid twice, it's a feeling of confusion, Al your senses seem as if they're malfunctioning, it's very quick, seconds from first tightening. Even after 5 seconds I know that I haven't hit it, I don't get the exploding head feeling when I did hit it. It's almost an opposite feeling to exploding head, very empty and almost numb. When I let go my body seems to convulse, and am very confused, absolute loss of control but realising that it's happening without being able to control it.
Hope this helps

Reactions: NoMore and sadmuneca
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
For me the exploding head feeling stopped as well. During previous experiments my throat hurt like hell as well but this too stopped or I just didn't really notice anymore. I felt a lot of calmness and peace.

Reactions: sadmuneca and traveller
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
For me the exploding head feeling stopped as well. During previous experiments my throat hurt like hell as well but this too stopped or I just didn't really notice anymore. I felt a lot of calmness and peace.
It's almost like trying to hit a bullseye, so many other places that you can hit (tighten rope) but you know full well when you hit the bullseye. If that makes any sense :/

Reactions: traveller
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Constricting arteries and veins will increase the blood pressure. It must be expected that you get a feeling of the head exploding?
Yes and no, I expect the pressure will still build when you get the carotid but you don't notice it. Even after about 5 seconds you will know. If all you feel is the pressure in your head then you haven't got the right spot.

Reactions: traveller
D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
I've gotten that intense feeling of confusion and disorientation before just sitting in the noose without even pressing, I'm not sure if that is an indication that I am successfully compressing the carotid. On top of that, the intense confusion I experience makes me panic like I've never panicked before. I thought you could hang yourself with only mild discomfort and no panic. Especially since the hypercapnic alarm response isn't being triggered since 15 seconds isn't enough time for sufficient carbon dioxide to build up in your lungs to cause you to need to breathe

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
So just been playing with a torniqute, managed to get the carotid twice, it's a feeling of confusion, Al your senses seem as if they're malfunctioning, it's very quick, seconds from first tightening. Even after 5 seconds I know that I haven't hit it, I don't get the exploding head feeling when I did hit it. It's almost an opposite feeling to exploding head, very empty and almost numb. When I let go my body seems to convulse, and am very confused, absolute loss of control but realising that it's happening without being able to control it.
Hope this helps
What's the tourniquet method? Do you have to hang?

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Tightening a thin rope/string around your neck by turning a stick or sth similar tied to the string/tourniquet. Tourniquet in general means stopping/restricting blood flow using this method.

Reactions: BurningLights and ScaredOfLife
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I've gotten that intense feeling of confusion and disorientation before just sitting in the noose without even pressing, I'm not sure if that is an indication that I am successfully compressing the carotid. On top of that, the intense confusion I experience makes me panic like I've never panicked before. I thought you could hang yourself with only mild discomfort and no panic. Especially since the hypercapnic alarm response isn't being triggered since 15 seconds isn't enough time for sufficient carbon dioxide to build up in your lungs to cause you to need to breathe
Makes me panic with unimaginable intensity too.