CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
So I was doing some short drop testing with my belt and my hands got this weird ticklish sensation on them. If I had gone longer or tried to put more weight on my neck, would I have died?

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
you do it right

Reactions: CoolGuy9
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
So I was doing some short drop testing with my belt and my hands got this weird ticklish sensation on them. If I had gone longer or tried to put more weight on my neck, would I have died?
If it makes my middle lower extremity tingle I would be doing it right now. LOL Just kidding.

Whenever I hear people talk about hanging or partial hanging it reminds me when I was about 15 years old I use to play the coking game with myself and friends. We thought it was fun. Later on I realized we were playing with fire. One time I layed on the bed stomach down, put my hands on my neck, with my elbows on the bed. Having the pressure of my elbows on the bed with my hands firmly against my neck I passed out and I woke up like 4 minutes later. I felt like I came out of a coma. After that I didn't do it anymore. But seeing what happened with my life, I wish that maybe I would have passed away.

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and Kikoo Loool