• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Earlier today, I posted a thread (deleted) in which I was about to start my CTB plan, but unfortunately I had to cancel it BEFORE even starting, because my father didn't leave the house in the expected time + I did some research and unfortunately I don't have enough money for the bus ticket (yes I am super broke).

You know shit is bad when you don't have enough money to buy the bus tickets to go the place AND to come back in case you regret/something goes wrong. I had enough money only to go.

Sucks to be me tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, rozeske, Unknown21 and 3 others
f1rebender

f1rebender

Apr 13, 2024
I'm sorry that happened to you. what's the plan now, you'll have to wait? what I had in mind got f'ed and bc of my living situation there's not much I can do. sucks

Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I wasn't expecting you to leave this early and I'm very sorry for what happened, it really sucks to have this kind of setback, specially when you're about to CTB, fortunately you have everything else, is there any other place you could carry it out? Could you ask your dad or anyone else for the money you need?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
I'm sorry that happened to you. what's the plan now, you'll have to wait? what I had in mind got f'ed and bc of my living situation there's not much I can do. sucks
I wasn't expecting you to leave this early and I'm very sorry for what happened, it really sucks to have this kind of setback, specially when you're about to CTB, fortunately you have everything else, is there any other place you could carry it out? Could you ask your dad or anyone else for the money you need?
I don't have any other plan in mind right now. And unfortunately I can't ask anybody for money because I don't want anyone involved on this. The only place that I have to do this now is literally at my house, but it's not a good idea. I will think and wait for some time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, f1rebender and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I am sorry you are struggling so much. I've been in your situation and I know exactly how much it sucks. Anyways, I wish you the best in your plans.

Reactions: stoplmp