• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AstroV

AstroV

Nov 3, 2021
Why can't I do it? Why do I back out every time? All I have to do is pull the trigger. Why is this so difficult? How do people have the will to do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Spook97, Forveleth, Ash and 5 others
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Most people do it out of desperation or drug themselves to go through it. You can't be motivated or willing to take this step unless you are a psychopath who has no self control or full awareness of your actions. Anyways, wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: pone, Vicolo cieco and AstroV
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Most people do it out of desperation or drug themselves to go through it. You can't be motivated or willing to take this step unless you are a psychopath who has no self control or full awareness of your actions. Anyways, wishing you the best.
Where is your evidence for that claim? Could someone who is just impulsive and succeeds be considered a psychopath?

Reactions: jolow1 and pthnrdnojvsc
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Where is your evidence for that claim? Could someone who is just impulsive and succeeds be considered a psychopath?
People act impulsively out of desperation; that doesn't mean they're psychopaths. My point was that desperation often drives these actions, not a lack of self-control or awareness. I hope that clarifies things.

Reactions: pone and JOkE2109
AstroV

AstroV

Nov 3, 2021
People act impulsively out of desperation; that doesn't mean they're psychopaths. My point was that desperation often drives these actions, not a lack of self-control or awareness. I hope that clarifies things.
So would you say the most likely way of doing it would be impulsively?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
So would you say the most likely way of doing it would be impulsively?
That and confidence in my opinion. Most reliable methods out there that guarantee a peaceful death are almost inaccessible and illegal to the public so confidence is less likely the case, hence why I'm trying to be realistic about it. It's still more about impulsiveness because SI always kicks in when you're fully aware of your actions.

Reactions: Forveleth, UmbraDweller and divinemistress36
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
It would be stranger if you weren't scared at all, to be completely honest with you.

I think we all are, my friend.

Reactions: Forveleth, rozeske, UmbraDweller and 1 other person
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
CTB is probably the hardest thing anyone can do, you're not alone. We see people doing it "all the time" but it's just incredibly difficult to overcome the fear of doing it

Reactions: Forveleth, rozeske, CelestialDiana and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
There is a distinction between active and passive suicidal ideations.

You are not actively suicidal, and neither are most of the people on this forum, which is fine. We are not only fortunate, but it is important to be kind to ourselves. Take care of your mental health and use all of your resources.

This forum offers suicide education and peer suicide support. You should not feel compelled to do anything you do not want to do.

Reactions: rozeske and lnlybnny
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
Brains are simps for surviving. In dangerous situations they induce fear, and putting a gun to your head is exactly one of those.

Even if you were, somehow, a torsoless head rolling around the streets, I bet the survival instinct would still be like "yyyup nothing wrong here mate, just gotta keep rollin, be careful a truck".

That's the why. I don't know how to gather the will either tho, I ask myself the same thing everyday.

Reactions: lnlybnny and Forveleth