• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
"Goodnight. The messages you sent me friday has me thinking you were going to do something. Maybe you will once I'm gone?" No response

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, puppy9, Circles and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Is this a message that you were sent on here?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It's from my girlfriend

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Maybe you will once I'm gone? I'm confused by this part

Reactions: Cowtipper
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
"Goodnight. The messages you sent me friday has me thinking you were going to do something. Maybe you will once I'm gone?" No response
Know what a long horrible life has taught me about things people say or text or whatever? That they can't be taken seriously and most of the time are completely meaningless. People yap and yap and none of it means anything at all and that message is one of those. If anything it means she likes fucking with you.

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, TheQ22, Fragile and 5 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Weird fucking intonation here. If I thought my bf/gf was going to do it, which has happened before, I'd panic and pull out all the stops to prevent it, sorry guys. Not write some strangely nonchalant message.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Maybe she's saying she wants to ctb before you do?

Reactions: Mm80
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Know what a long horrible life has taught me about things people say or text or whatever? That they can't be taken seriously and most of the time are completely meaningless. People yap and yap and none of it means anything at all and that message is one of those. If anything it means she likes fucking with you.
Holy shit I'm not even being sarcastic and I also don't know you but I'm loving this fucking presumably justified rage :heart:

Reactions: GoneGoneGone, tiredxillenial and Spitfire
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
She's having a blast playing head games.

Reactions: Cowtipper and Xocoyotziin
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Ok false flag but she did give me a heart to heart and I need to prove myself to her. I need to do what I've been putting off whatever it results in. She also said her hopes of ever having children have vanished. I don't know how she knows that today but I've spent what's realistically her last few years being like this

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
You should try to get in contact with her to find out what that means

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
She also said her hopes of ever having children have vanished.
I'd say that's a step in the right direction then.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Good4Nothing, Cowtipper and 1 other person
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Ok false flag but she did give me a heart to heart and I need to prove myself to her. I need to do what I've been putting off whatever it results in. She also said her hopes of ever having children have vanished. I don't know how she knows that today but I've spent what's realistically her last few years being like this
Again I have no idea what I'm talking about and I really don't want to get too involved but... what? This is sounding weirder and weirder. People who love each other don't usually demand proof because they also trust each other.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, Cowtipper, Lamebrain and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry to get you all worked up but thanks for responding pronto
I'd say that's a step in the right direction then.
For who?
Maybe she's saying she wants to ctb before you do?
That was my worry
Weird fucking intonation here. If I thought my bf/gf was going to do it, which has happened before, I'd panic and pull out all the stops to prevent it, sorry guys. Not write some strangely nonchalant message.
I didn't know what to do. People blog their every waking move so I deemed it important enough. I'm glad I didn't panic and call an ambulance

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

This seems to be true many times, sadly.

That sure was a strange sounding message she sent you. Her talking about being gone. I wonder what that could mean, and why would she say that?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
This seems to be true many times, sadly.

That sure was a strange sounding message she sent you. Her talking about being gone. I wonder what that could mean, and why would she say that?
It's a very long answer but I'm glad I got one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and BitterlyAlive
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I didn't know what to do. People blog their every waking move so I deemed it important enough. I'm glad I didn't panic and call an ambulance
Oh no no no, maybe I misunderstood, but I was talking about her reaction to you, not yours to her.

Reactions: Mr2005
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Sorry, I MUST be misunderstanding this......she's basically telling you to "get on with it"?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Meditation guide and Xocoyotziin
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
To me it sounds like splitting up or ctb....

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
To me it sounds like splitting up or ctb....
See the cat in my picture? Lives with her. They come as a package. If we split up I would ctb and there lies the problem. I haven't known what I'm going to do for years. Women like security and most wouldn't have stuck around this long. Fears without me she'll become the cat lady. Actually she helped me tonight to stop feeling bad for me and instead feel bad for her

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, voyager and puppy9
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
fricking ask her . nobody on here can tell you anything .

Reactions: Kassender
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
See the cat in my picture? Lives with her. They come as a package. If we split up I would ctb and there lies the problem. I haven't known what I'm going to do for years. Women like security and most wouldn't have stuck around this long. Fears without me she'll become the cat lady. Actually she helped me tonight to stop feeling bad for me and instead feel bad for her
That's rough. It sucks when it's the other person's pet. I hope she has cleared things up with you by now. Do you guys generally have good communication?

Reactions: Meditation guide
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You don't need to prove yourself to her, she sounds super manipulative.