• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sydney324

Sydney324

Aug 26, 2023
I'm so guilty about being on this site, but there's nothing else I can do. Any time I try to talk to someone they always turn it into a conversation about themselves. I'm not sure if I want to ctb, but if it gets so unbearable that there are no more options, I'll ask for methods. If you have some easy and painless methods please let me know for the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Kerrtu and whywere
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
seems like your second post. yes people will want to talk about themselves. can't fault them for that. i can't recommend a method but if you browse this site a bit, there is a compilation thread of favorable methods. welcome here btw.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, Sydney324 and whywere
Dogged fellow

Dogged fellow

Aug 25, 2023
I'm so guilty about being on this site, but there's nothing else I can do. Any time I try to talk to someone they always turn it into a conversation about themselves. I'm not sure if I want to ctb, but if it gets so unbearable that there are no more options, I'll ask for methods. If you have some easy and painless methods please let me know for the future.
If you want to talk to someone just to vent i am willing to listen to you. Ctb should be a decision only made once you have tried everything else because it is a decision you cant go back from. So if you have any desire to talk i am willing to listen to you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RW__Asher23, whywere and Sydney324
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Welcome to SaSu and explore the site.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, RW__Asher23 and Sydney324
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
It's a natural thing for people to talk about themselves I think. If you think about it, even you talk about yourself. But the problem is that many people just don't see the line where it is appropriate and where not and that's makes it hard to talk and open up to people.

Also don't blame yourself. There is nothing wrong with staying here. This is comforting places for many. Any events that led you here are not your fault. Though the people around will probably judge anyone here, the fact is that each life is unique so what's true for them not necessarily is true for you. That's why always take any criticis with a grain of skepticism. And be very careful to who you open up.

And yes, by the way, welcome, it will be nice to have you around

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, whywere and Sydney324
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Welcome to SS. Sorry you are here. Look around explore the site make posts replies then you will open up more things you can do. Some things are not available to new members right away. See that in the rules. Hope you can find what you need here. Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sydney324, whywere and Kerrtu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish there were easy and painless methods. If suicide was actually straightforward it would be such a relief.

Reactions: Sydney324