• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Not guilty

Have you ever wanted to get revenge on someone?

LunarGirl

LunarGirl

tired of the never ending cycle
Apr 4, 2024
Guilty.

Have you ever stolen from someone?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Guilty, I used to be an adrenaline junkie before. Not very proud of that, but also kinda miss it. >_<

Have you ever gotten bored of your life?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Guilty (lol all the time)

Have you ever been caught in a lie?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Guilty, my mom would outsmart me alot as a child and teenager lol.

Have you ever wished you could get re-born into a completely different human and get another attempt at life from scratch?

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Very guilty

Have you ever genuinely planned to murder or otherwise assault anyone (regardless of if you went through with it or not)?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Very guilty

Have you ever genuinely planned to murder or otherwise assault anyone (regardless of if you went through with it or not)?
Guilty, I'd do that alot back when I was mentally fucked up. I'm not kidding when I'm saying I was an absolute monster back then.
I almost tried to order a hitman on my ex-psychiatrist too bc I was so pissed at him and frustrated, but also bc I don't want him to treat anyone else like he treated me. I can't help but worry about his other clients yk.

Have you ever wished you had a physical condition that would make it easier for you to ctb?
(like those that makes you unable to feel physical pain to make SI less of a problem or those that prevents your blood from clotting so you could more easily ctb by blood loss etc.)

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
guilty. i wish i had that condition that made me not feel pain at all, so that i could cut every single artery on my body at once and die from blood loss, probably would be the easiest achievable death

have you ever nearly got yourself killed because of your own stupidity/negligence?

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not guilty (though I hope that, if I get into a life and death situation due to my own stupidity, I actually end up dead from it)

Have you ever wished for immortality?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Guilty (also, it sure is weird at how I didn't get notified of the mention lol)

Have you ever achieved something that you didn't feel proud of?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Guilty, I achieved a ruined life by being an absolute monster in the past.

Have you ever wished you could swap your mental illness for a different one bc it looked easier to deal with than yours?

(I have, and it makes me feel so fucking selfish)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Guilty. I wish I could get rid of my ASD and get AS*P*D

Have you ever made a fake Instagram to stalk someone?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Guilty, but I've been struggling to keep up with it bc for the longest of time I couldn't remember my dreams or I'd just have trauma related nightmares that I decided not to write down bc those are not worth remembering and then I just forgot about it entirely. Thanks for reminding me though, I'll try to get back to it as I'm starting to have more dreams I remember now. :)

Have you ever avoided sharing certain things on ss in fear of being judged or sounding like a toxic person?

I

ImGoingHome

Apr 7, 2024
Guilty of fear of being judged, not guilty of being afraid I sound toxic. Major trust issues, anxiety to the point of neuroticism...

Have you ever realised any dreams as an adult that you had as a child? Visiting a particular place, meeting a particular person, learning about a particular thing, etc...

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Guilty of fear of being judged, not guilty of being afraid I sound toxic. Major trust issues, anxiety to the point of neuroticism...

Have you ever realised any dreams as an adult that you had as a child? Visiting a particular place, meeting a particular person, learning about a particular thing, etc...
Guilty... I made some money from something I made. Still a long way to go, though.

Have you ever had the intrusive thought of either a) pushing someone off the train platform or b) kissing someone you hate directly on the mouth (e.g. parent, unattractive stranger)?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Guilty... I made some money from something I made. Still a long way to go, though.

Have you ever had the intrusive thought of either a) pushing someone off the train platform or b) kissing someone you hate directly on the mouth (e.g. parent, unattractive stranger)?
Not guilty, have had other violent intrusive thoughts before though, but none that has to do with trains bc there is none in the area where I live. Also, there is no way in hell that I'll ever kiss anyone I hate! Gross! >_<

Have you ever been so hard on yourself that you screamed and/or abused yourself internally bc you felt that you weren't doing good enough?

(I do it all the time, I litterary treat myself horribly >_<)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Guilty (I'm a perfectionist)

Have you ever wanted to kill someone to prevent them from growing up/getting older?

For example: me killing my sister when she was in high school so I would know and remember her like that forever. She's in college now

@Silent_cries edited lol

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Guilty (the person who I wish I could kill to prevent them from growing up isn't somebody irl but rather somebody on this site)

Have you ever wished that you could become at the top of the capitalist system even if it meant you have to exploit others along the way?

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Not guilty, I'd feel too guilty.

Has wanting to die made you consider lowering your standards as a last resort because the alternative is death? For example, say you're a people pleaser, and it's getting you suicidal, and then you're like "fuck, if the alternative is death then maybe I'll try fucking people over for a change."

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Not guilty, I'd feel too guilty.

Has wanting to die made you consider lowering your standards as a last resort because the alternative is death? For example, say you're a people pleaser, and it's getting you suicidal, and then you're like "fuck, if the alternative is death then maybe I'll try fucking people over for a change."
Guilty I think, but it doesn't make me want to hurt ppl, and I usually don't go through with it coz too afraid and shit.
Have you ever felt the need to protect someone here on ss almost like you're their parent or guardian?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Not guilty (I wonder if anybody else acts like that though on here)

Have you ever wanted a biological child for your own desires only?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Not guilty (I wonder if anybody else acts like that though on here)

Have you ever wanted a biological child for your own desires only?
Not guilty, I don't want children what so ever. I have more than enough dealing with my own issues, I don't have any energy to deal with raising a child on top of that, plus it's always cruel to force a child into this world imo.

Have you ever gotten pissed at life for putting you through the worst bs after deciding to give it another chance?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Not guilty (I never gave life a chance to begin with and I most likely won't ever give life a chance)

Have you ever wished to never work throughout your entire life?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Not guilty, I want to be able to make my own money instead of stealing financial support money that others probably need more than me. (Not litterary stealing btw, it just feels that way.)
There has been times I wished I never had to do chores and stuff though for sure. Sometimes I just want to lie in bed all day and do nothing but play video games, watch yt and browse through social media. Fuck responbillity, man!

Have you ever had a crush either hook up or talk about hooking up with someone else and been jealous af?
Guilty.

Have you ever regretted doing or saying anything, even to this day?
Yeah we pretend you don't exist bc I started writing first (sorry). I have though. It haunts me everyday.
Not guilty, I want to be able to make my own money instead of stealing financial support money that others probably need more than me. (Not litterary stealing btw, it just feels that way.)
There has been times I wished I never had to do chores and stuff though for sure. Sometimes I just want to lie in bed all day and do nothing but play video games, watch yt and browse through social media. Fuck responbillity, man!

Have you ever had a crush either hook up or talk about hooking up with someone else and been jealous af?

Yeah we pretend you don't exist bc I started writing first (sorry). I have though. It haunts me everyday.
Okay, where did the comment go? I meant the post btw, not you.

Last edited:
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024

Guilty.

Have you ever had dirty thoughts when seeing your crush?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Guilty (sometimes I overreact I think)

Have you ever wished you could steal happiness from somebody?