Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
Everything is meaningless, I feel guilty for even letting people see me, I feel bad for people that have to see my disgusting face and my horrible personality. Even been told by some that I should kill myself, and I AM. I am gonna do it, I am gonna do something good for once and end myself.

People will be so happy without me. When I sometimes vent infront of my friends I get surprised a few months later that their dms gets leaked and it's all shit talk about me how no one gives a fuck about me and they wish I was never born.

The truth truly hurts, I will do something good for everyone sometime by ctb. The world gets worse every day I'm alive, but one day, the suffering will end and I will be free from this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: bedtimebabe, Huntfish34, (¥) and 4 others
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Best regards with you plans. I wish you peace from suffering. Let it all go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Terrible00
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Same here I realized people only cared what benefits them. Forget what people think about you you gotta realize everyone has their flaws just some are more better at hiding it

• Hugs
  • Love
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm sorry your going through this, I've been in that state of mind forever and I still am, used to self harm for punishment for being a failure or a let down or a burden. I still feel that way at times, everyone has an impact on lives some good some bad, I know or I feel that your a kind person with a big heart. I hope you find peace in life or death

• Love
  • Hugs
C

Coin

Apr 6, 2023
Don't know if this will provide any comfort but I share your sentiment about self-hatred. I often find myself thinking similar thoughts as you, especially the "world gets worse every day I'm alive" part. I don't have any solution nor do I know if a solution exists nor do I think I would deserve it. In any case, I hope you find peace in whatever path you take.

• Love
Reactions: Terrible00
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I really hope you find the peace you are looking for

• Love
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Everything is meaningless, I feel guilty for even letting people see me, I feel bad for people that have to see my disgusting face and my horrible personality. Even been told by some that I should kill myself, and I AM. I am gonna do it, I am gonna do something good for once and end myself.

People will be so happy without me. When I sometimes vent infront of my friends I get surprised a few months later that their dms gets leaked and it's all shit talk about me how no one gives a fuck about me and they wish I was never born.

The truth truly hurts, I will do something good for everyone sometime by ctb. The world gets worse every day I'm alive, but one day, the suffering will end and I will be free from this world.

They do give a sh!t about you because they are talking about you!!! And also why do they feel the need to leak those conversations if they are so happy and don't care about you.

If someone doesn't care about you they wouldn't even be thinking or talking about you and who needs friends like them anyway … Bin or block them… If they don't give a sh!t about you then why do they need to feel happy without you?! Happy aren't they all going to die, to me what's funny is when some people think they are so untouchable when the matter of fact is
they are going to die wether they like it or not.

They are those type of people who will only receive a bit of attention if they are talking about you. They sound so primitive and uneducated like i said before great minds discuss Ideas and goals whilst small minds discuss others and it's always the ones with the biggest sceletons in the closets who are always judging others.

Those "friends"of yours are POS!

You do you and there is no need to feel guilty or is that what they wish you to feel ?!

All the best with whatever decision you make.

• Love
(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023

:heart: :hug: if you do not mind, how does someone "DM"s get leaked? who leaks them?
i agree with your message. in this day revealing messages as if a person is a celebrity shows a disturbing mind. people, youths included, have a dangerous unrequited love with popularity.

Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
:heart: :hug: if you do not mind, how does someone "DM"s get leaked? who leaks them?
i agree with your message. in this day revealing messages as if a person is a celebrity shows a disturbing mind. people, youths included, have a dangerous unrequited love with popularity.
It's often one of them getting into an argument and sending screenshots of their conversations. Most of the messages being so harsh it leaves me speechless.

• Hugs
Reactions: (¥)
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
i hope they're ex-friends now my love. you don't deserve that shit. we care and you're not alone. take care.

• Love