Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Ha well i'l be honest and say I can't tell from the photo, so basically process of elimination at this point, Sean connery and Daniel craig?

Reactions: Uh huh
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Ha well i'l be honest and say I can't tell from the photo, so basically process of elimination at this point, Sean connery and Daniel craig?

It's Daniel Craig's nose and cheeks. I can as well reveal that the mouth and chin belong to George Lazenby, the only non-British actor who have played James Bond. 3-Bond-in-1. Your turn.

Reactions: Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It's Daniel Craig's nose and cheeks. I can as well reveal that the mouth and chin belong to George Lazenby, the only non-British actor who have played James Bond. 3-Bond-in-1. Your turn.
Ah right,it was the dimple chin that threw me off. All of the bond actors apart from Daniel craig seemed to have a dimpled chin.I didn't mean any offence when I said I couldn't tell by the photo by the way. I just meant I couldn't tell what had been altered apart from the nose part.

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
posting some hooey so we won't miss the Studio's riddle because of the alerts

Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
posting some hooey so we won't miss the Studio's riddle because of the alerts

Clever! I shall follow your example.
I didn't mean any offence when I said I couldn't tell by the photo by the way. I just meant I couldn't tell what had been altered apart from the nose part.

I fail to see how that could be offensive. No worries, buddy.

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I fail to see how that could be offensive. No worries, buddy.
I think it's time for us to accept the axiom that no one here ever wants to offend anyone and stop apologizing:tongue:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It is the pink lady herself, Olivia newton john well done!
C61f3e5a1a1b379e91107f3e2e82dd00

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
It is the pink lady herself, Olivia newton john well done!
View attachment 54791
Grease is one of my most re-watched films. :shy:

I really love this atmosphere of the 50-60s. Any recommendations with the similar atmosphere are much appreciated.

_____

Here's a one with a tribute to our friend @marcusuk63 , whose picture is also a clue (hope he doesn't mind)
C

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Grease is one of my most re-watched films. :shy:

I really love this atmosphere of the 50-60s. Any recommendations with the similar atmosphere are much appreciated.

_____

Here's a one with a tribute to our friend @marcusuk63 , whose picture is also a clue (hope he doesn't mind)
View attachment 54792
Ha ha 3 generations of my female relations have all loved rewatching grease 1&2, and dirty dancing over the years, my mum, sister, and my niece have all shared the love for these films! Pretty tough for recommendations though. It's a pretty unique film atmosphere wise!American graffiti perhaps? And its a much more serious type of film but its an excellent coming of age drama. The Outsiders (exellent cast of young actors that went on to stardom. Tom cruise, matt dillon, Patrick swayze,Diane lane to name a few)
Nice tribute to @marcusuk63 by the way. But I have to say I'm a bit stumped. I'm guessing it's a historical figure but not got much else at the moment.

• Hugs
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Ha ha 3 generations of my female relations have all loved rewatching grease 1&2, and dirty dancing over the years, my mum, sister, and my niece have all shared the love for these films!
For some reason, I am very pleased to hear it, as if I have found a soulmate.:hug: No one likes it among my acquaintances

American graffiti perhaps? And its a much more serious type of film but its an excellent coming of age drama. The Outsiders (exellent cast of young actors that went on to stardom. Tom cruise, matt dillon, Patrick swayze,Diane lane to name a few)
Thanks so much. I've bookmarked them all!
Nice tribute to @marcusuk63 by the way. But I have to say I'm a bit stumped. I'm guessing it's a historical figure but not got much else at the moment.
It's much easier than you think, it's a musician, all of the pics represent the songs, and the Marcus's pic refers to the name of the person (1 of 4)

Last edited:
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
For some reason, I am very pleased to hear it, as if I have found a soulmate.:hug: No one likes it among my acquaintances

Thanks so much. I've bookmarked them all!

It's much easier than you think, it's a musician, all of the pics represent the songs, and the Marcus's pic refers to the name of the person (1 of 4)
There is enough of you to form a grease appreciation society :smiling:

I personally prefer grease 2... First film I ever saw Michelle pheiffer in and fell in love instantly!

Right it took me ages to connect the marcus picture... so if I've got it right it's this lady. 1607705860672
And the songs were winner takes it all, Waterloo and dancing Queen?

• Love
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
There is enough of you to form a grease appreciation society :smiling:

I personally prefer grease 2... First film I ever saw Michelle pheiffer in and fell in love instantly!

Right it took me ages to connect the marcus picture... so if I've got it right it's this lady. View attachment 54804
And the songs were winner takes it all, Waterloo and dancing Queen?
You're absolutely right! Congrats!

Agree, Michelle was extremely hot in Grease 2

Last edited:
  • Love
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
 20201207 104403
You're absolutely right! Congrats!

Agree, Michelle was extremely hot in Grease 2
Absolutely drop dead gorgeous in it! All my female relations loved the guy in it maxwell caufield so it was a win win all round in my household when that film was put on ha!

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Hm, I don't get the last clue. How does the pic of Marcus and his dog relate to Agneta Fältskog? I'm Swedish and can tell you that her last name literally means field-forest.

Tim Burton?

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Hm, I don't get the last clue. How does the pic of Marcus and his dog relate to Agneta Fältskog? I'm Swedish and can tell you that her last name literally means field-forest.

Tim Burton?
It took me absolutely ages to figure that one out....His dog is called Agnes. And bingo it was Tim burton well done! Tim burton medium

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201209-184626.png
    Screenshot_20201209-184626.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Okay, so here's an experimental one:

Celeb

• Wow
Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Laurence Fishburne?

It is! I thought it would be more difficult. I mean, I know who he is and I don't think this warped picture resembles him at all. Be that as it may, well done!

Laurence fishburne 2

• Hugs
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
It is! I thought it would be more difficult. I mean, I know who he is and I don't think this warped picture resembles him at all. Be that as it may, well done!

View attachment 54868
Honestly, I'd say it's too difficult. The face was distorted beyond recognition. I went over all the politicians I knew in my mind, but I realized that I didn't know anyone like that. And then I thought it might be an actor. The only thing that remained recognizable is his eyebrows.
Thanks for the novelty! Interesting idea:love:

___

Mine is little less famous, but there is a tip oh his face if you look close
A 1

Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg?

Gotta call it a day. Sweet dreams, @Uh huh. :hug:

Last edited:
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg?

Gotta call it a day. Sweet dreams, @Uh huh. :hug:
No, he is also American, but not a businessman or an entertainer. His occupation can be seen on his face

Sweet dreams:kiss:

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Would that be Micheal Phelps?

• Love