Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
2in1
A

Clue: The combination of celebs is not accidental. They both played the same role in the adaptation of the British novel. But the man played it 25 years ago, and the girl played it in the miniseries this year. The girl is a talented dark-skinned actress who is now very popular and has famous parents.

Reactions: Studio84, Sensei and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Ah I have avoided the TV series because the trailer didn't look that good and I thought it would taint things for me.... It would be John cussack and zoe kravitz!

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and DocNo
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Ah I have avoided the TV series because the trailer didn't look that good and I thought it would taint things for me.... It would be John cussack and zoe kravitz!
Indeed! Congrats!

Oh, that's sounds disappointing( It is next in my to-watch list when I finish the current series I watch now

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Indeed! Congrats!

Oh, that's sounds disappointing( It is in my to-watch list when I finish the current series I watch now

what are you watching right now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Indeed! Congrats!

Oh, that's sounds disappointing( It is in my to-watch list when I finish the current series I watch now
Well if it makes you feel any better I thought the movie would ruin the book with it going from UK to USA... And I absolutely loved the movie as well. I thought the switch from male to female lead would ruin it so I could be completely wrong!

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Well if it makes you feel any better I thought the movie would ruin the book with it going from UK to USA... And I absolutely loved the movie as well. I thought the switch from male to female lead would ruin it so I could be completely wrong!
I've never read the book, but I enjoyed the 1995 movie. Nice to hear it is a good adaptation. That happens not often.

Edit: oops. another source says it's 2000 movie
WHY?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Studio84, DocNo and Sensei
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020

i liked it too but i wouldn't rewatch it. but i guess this has less to do with the series and more with the fact that i in general don't rewatch series.

edit: but funny to see your reactions :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I've never read the book, but I enjoyed the 1995 movie. Nice to hear it is a good adaptation. That happens not often.

WHY?
Yes I have to admit they did a really good job with the movie. So like I say don't let me put you off the series. They may do an even better job of that compared to the movie!

20201129 110014

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, DocNo and Uh huh
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Yes I have to admit they did a really good job with the movie. So like I say don't let me put you off the series. They may do an even better job of that compared to the movie!

View attachment 54098

not diane keaton - it's diane lane - a short moment of mental incompetence ^^

edit: @Studio84 - lol now we tricked ourselves with deleting and reposting :D

• Love
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Man you are on form today @DocNo it is the lovely Diane lane! Diane lane biography

Reactions: Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
i liked it too but i wouldn't rewatch it. but i guess this has less to do with the series and more with the fact that i in general don't rewatch series.

edit: but funny to see your reactions :D
Ha! I'm a crazy rewatcher. Once I found a movie that I loved so much, that I watched it every day during a month) Now I'm already calmed down on it and rewatch it once a year) But, please, don't ask what movie is it:blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Sensei and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Ha! I'm a crazy rewatcher. Once I found a movie that I loved so much, that I watched it every day during a month) Now I'm already calmed down on it and rewatch it once a year) But, please, don't ask what movie is it:blarg:

in terms of movies i am also a rewatcher. in my younger years you had to get stoned and watch "naked lunch" and "dune" with me to get "accepted" by me :D

my first rewatched movie was "ghostbusters" in my teens. watched it at least 5 times alone in the cinema :D

Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
You can't say something like that and then say don't ask what movie. The first question that springs to mind is.... What movie? :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i guess far too easy but let's see.

Lnx

Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I can lie, you know :tongue: Let's say it was Home Alone)

yeah i know - maybe that's the reason to establish your honest image here to lie to me about what movie you watch :P

bingo btw.

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84, Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
yeah i know - maybe that's the reason to establish your honest image here to lie to me about what movie you watch :P
That was the intention!

____

A

Reactions: DocNo, Sensei and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
50:50 that it's very easy.

Mtx

Uh huh