marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i think that is from his Levi advert days before he got dapper but Stanley tucci

Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh and DocNo
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
omg bingo. you are really a nerd :D
just a coincidence that someone IRL (i cant remember who ) where talking about his impeccable dress sense and googled him and saw the Levi advert
just a coincidence that someone IRL (i cant remember who ) where talking about his impeccable dress sense and googled him and saw the Levi advert
just remembered it was my daughter lol
V70y31

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh and DocNo
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
American tv actor with a movie star son,
His son can always count on him when the chips are down .

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and Sensei
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i am somehow worried about us - are we over the peak of our addiction to this game?

Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84, Sensei and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i am somehow worried about us - are we over the peak of our addiction to this game?
yeah i think the lack of new players has made it lose it`s edge , there has only been four of us in two different time zones for most of it

It was Robert Pine from C.H.I.P.s (amongst 227 other acting credits ) father Chris Pine Capture

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84, Sensei and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Guys just thought I'd let you know the only reason I've not posted much isn't anything to do with the game, I've just had a real bad couple of days so my head hasn't been completely in it.
I do agree we've probably played it way too much and it's definitely lost its edge.
It would be a shame for it to completely die out though.I can honestly say I've never been entertained so much by something so simple in all my life, I can't say what was so special about it but there must of been something because we all got addicted to it to certain degree at some point.And I definitely agree with @marcusuk63 the lack of new players and the timezone differences hasn't really helped to keep it going.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Guys just thought I'd let you know the only reason I've not posted much isn't anything to do with the game, I've just had a real bad couple of days so my head hasn't been completely in it.
I do agree we've probably played it way too much and it's definitely lost its edge.
It would be a shame for it to completely die out though.I can honestly say I've never been entertained so much by something so simple in all my life, I can't say what was so special about it but there must of been something because we all got addicted to it to certain degree at some point.And I definitely agree with @marcusuk63 the lack of new players and the timezone differences hasn't really helped to keep it going.

i also hope it doesn't completely die off cause it is always fun to play with you and despite not really knowing much of you i always enjoy it here cause it's a very relaxed atmosphere and i think you are really kind people where i always felt welcome.

however. sounds like a goodbye but i hope we got some celebs going ^^

greetings from outta space

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei, Studio84 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
But it's been great fun watching you all play — you're so fast, and so skilled, and so knowledgeable that you take my breath away. So I'd guess the addictive factor has been your mindmeld. Those can be ecstatic when everyone's on a roll.

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei, marcusuk63 and 2 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
totally off topic but i had a visitor earlier ,
my dog was confused , not sure if it had come in to get warm as it was very lethargic.

I put it in the dogs summer house ,

I later remembered next doors cat squats in it sometimes on a night , i went too check and it had gone

Attachments

• DSC_1420.JPG
    DSC_1420.JPG
    380.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_1419.JPG
    DSC_1419.JPG
    730.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_1418.JPG
    DSC_1418.JPG
    986 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_1167.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
totally off topic but i had a visitor earlier ,
my dog was confused , not sure if it had come in to get warm as it was very lethargic.

I put it in the dogs summer house ,

I later remembered next doors cat squats in it sometimes on a night , i went too check and it had gone
Ha yeah your dog does look extremely confused... Poor thing, it sounds like your neighbours cat might have gotten its paws on it.Nice of you to look out for it like that though, very thoughtful of you.

Reactions: Uh huh, DocNo and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Ha yeah your dog does look extremely confused... Poor thing, it sounds like your neighbours cat might have gotten its paws on it.Nice of you to look out for it like that though, very thoughtful of you.
it has the right to live as i do
it has the right to live as i do.
i`m pretty sure her cats isn't out as it`s mostly in house and cry`s when it's left out , the odd occasion they are left out they knock on my window asking to come in lol

Attachments

• DSC_1324.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC_1326.JPG
    8.9 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Uh huh, DocNo and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
i also hope it doesn't completely die off cause it is always fun to play with you and despite not really knowing much of you i always enjoy it here cause it's a very relaxed atmosphere and i think you are really kind people where i always felt welcome.

however. sounds like a goodbye but i hope we got some celebs going ^^

greetings from outta space
I feel exactly the same way, it is a very relaxed, warm and friendly place to be. I always feel welcome here and it is always a pleasure interacting with you guys.I do hope it will continue and as I've said if it wasn't for having a few shitty days I would of definitely been more active than I have been :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei, DocNo and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't mind playing some more. The game doesn't have to be so fast-paced; not all games are.

Reactions: Uh huh, marcusuk63 and Studio84
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I don't believe you, little misogynists! :tongue:

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Studio84, marcusuk63, DocNo and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever