Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I always get these three men mixed up. They are like triplets for me. I think it's easier for the guys to distinguish them, than for the girls.

Guessing at least one of them would be enough.

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I think bottom right might be Tom Hardy? Not sure about the other 2....good idea by the way I thought about posting some where they're mixed up but couldn't find any good ones!

Reactions: Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I think bottom right might be Tom Hardy? Not sure about the other 2....good idea by the way I thought about posting some where they're mixed up but couldn't find any good ones!
Correct! Congrats! :happy: It's Tom Hardy. The two others are Conor McGregor and Charlie Hunnam

Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Images
That's a tricky one)
Sorry! Looks like it's my turn have a stinker today... Have you got any of them benzo's spare?! It was the walking deads Darryl Dixon aka Norman Reedus.Feel free to put me out my misery and post a better picture.... Anybody... Anywhere!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
It was the walking deads Darryl Dixon aka Norman Reedus.Feel free to put me out my misery and post a better picture.... Anybody... Anywhere!
Oh, noooooo! Sorry, I just wanted to ask you not to diclosure him so fast and give someone else a chance:ehh:
He's famous!

Have you got any of them benzo's spare?!
:pfff: LMAO
Yep, and many other exciting stuff)))

UPD: Disclamer for the mods: we're just kidding, nobody' of us is gonna offer anything via this board:halo:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DocNo, GravityUtilizer, Sensei and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 51371
Sorry! Looks like it's my turn have a stinker today... Have you got any of them benzo's spare?! It was the walking deads Darryl Dixon aka Norman Reedus.Feel free to put me out my misery and post a better picture.... Anybody... Anywhere!

was sure it is him. but didnt know the name.

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Oh, noooooo! Sorry, I just wanted to ask you not to diclosure him so fast and give someone else a chance:ehh:
He's famous!

Its ok i'l
He's famous!

Its all good... Quick lick of the wounds and a cry and i'l be right as rain ha ha!

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
He's famous!

UPD: Disclamer for the mods: we're just kidding, nobody' of us is gonna offer anything via this board:halo:

i also think that it became a bit of a tendency to disclosure it too quickly.
better have two running at the same time.

but dont know - it comes as it comes ...

Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Wow! You're a tough guy.:sunglasses: It took me almost two days to straighten me out. :pfff:

Maybe you wanna post a pic if you have some?

sorry i am toast for today and go to bed now :)

• Hugs
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Ok my tears have dried up now so I shall try to redeem myself...
 20201118 234739

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I'd definitely miss if I say it's Marilyn Monroe. But @Studio84 , please, don't disclosure this lady, otherwise it would be my turn to shed a tear))

Hope ya'll guys have fun and enjoy the game today. I'll get back to you in about 10 hours:muah:

Reactions: Studio84 and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I'd definitely miss if I say it's Marilyn Monroe. But @Studio84 , please, don't disclosure this lady, otherwise it would be my turn to shed a tear))

Hope ya'll guys have fun and enjoy the game today. I'll get back to you in about 10 hours:muah:

cu @Uh huh :)

ok. i give it a shot too. brigitte bardot - but i am sure it isnt. would be somehow to obvious.

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't think the picture is that old, just arty.

Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I don't think the picture is that old, just arty.
You are bang on its just arty....dont know the exact year but it would of been 90's.

I won't reveal this one unless you all get really stuck I promise! It's just getting a bit difficult walking the fine line of ultra difficult and ultra easy and trying to make it at least a tiny bit challenging.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
You are bang on its just arty....dont know the exact year but it would of been 90's.

I won't reveal this one unless you all get really stuck I promise! It's just getting a bit difficult walking the fine line of ultra difficult and ultra easy and trying to make it at least a tiny bit challenging.

than maybe some fashion model stuff. but in that area i am clueless.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Nope not a fashion model, she's an actress. Shes been acting for a long long time.

Reactions: Uh huh and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020

yeah this is really often difficult to find the right line. but i think the more difficult ones combined with some hints over time are really fun.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
does that help lol , think i know who it is , she`s a right angel

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Bonus Helen mirren pic for @markusuk63
Everytime I try to post a picture it keeps adding it to my last post.Whys it keep doing that and how do I stop it happening?
she is fully naked in 1968's movie called Age Of Consent.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
External contentduckduckgocom

Wow reaction if you're wrong.
Heart reaction if you're right.

External contentduckduckgocom This is the Korean actress that you can't guess (Kim Go-eun)

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
A right angel , Drew Barrymore

Attachments

• angels.jpg
    angels.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, Uh huh, Studio84 and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
20201119 112228 Correct it's drew Barrymore...
The other I think may be Joseph stalin?

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, Uh huh, Sensei and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
External contentduckduckgocom

Wow reaction if you're wrong.
Heart reaction if you're right.

Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and marcusuk63