EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
This is probably going to be one of the most childish venting threads on this website not made by a minor, but welp, here I go! >_<
I hate group projects! >:( Literally like the worst thing ever! >_<
Now that I'm in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year college classes, the main problem is no longer people not pulling their own weight (thank goodness!) as it was from 7th grade onwards~
Now, it's what had been a consistent issue the whole time, but I was too busy doing 90%+ of the work to really think too much about it. No one ever has any desire to be with me ever! :((( This isn't such a big deal I suppose, but it's just a constant reminder that no one likes me or has any desire to be with me ever. Even back in middle school when I thought I had friends, they'd always choose each other before me. :(
Even when I keep on asking people to form a group, they'd always reject me until they realized that I was the only solo person left in which case, some group would eventually realize that and let me in. It's even more annoying when you have to form groups with some online program because after you join a specific group slot, the rest of the group could notice and leave you behind! >_< And ofc, you wouldn't notice that until the teacher scolds you that you can't work alone because those rats left your group slot! >_< argh!
While group projects don't matter too much on their own, they're just a constant reminder that regardless of how hard I try, no one likes me! >_<

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: budgerigar training, SexyIncél, jar-baby and 3 others