T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I know this isn't an airport don't need to announce my departure etc.
But just wanted to say thank you to the many people who were supportive here including a special few who really went out of their way with kindness and understanding, and checked in on me a lot. I hope you know who you are. I'm amazed by the compassion from people suffering so deeply and so hurt by the world, yet still help others

It's not my ctb date quite yet but I don't want anyone knowing it. But it is in October. I need to focus my remaining time left on making things as easy for family as possible and making sure everything is planned for my method etc. I'm also likely going to run away prior to the attempt so won't have access to SS. Also some people here trying to talk me out of it and don't need that negativity right now.
Then also issue of me being here endangers others. So for everyone' sake it's better I leave now.

So thank you and bye. Just leaving here for now but hopefully leaving this earth soon too.
I hope you all find peace somehow.

Take Care

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: iloveloving, Ashu, SVEN and 27 others
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
Ugh this breaks my heart. I was really hoping you could get the help you needed. I'm sorry that didn't end up happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Ugh this breaks my heart. I was really hoping you could get the help you needed. I'm sorry that didn't end up happening.
Please don't be sad or sorry .
I can be at peace finally ❤️

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I know things have been confusing and painful for you, but I hope you know that people here truly care for you. Wishing you peace no matter what, we are here for you.

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Sep 2, 2024
I hope you find peace and comfort with this

• Love
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I hope everything goes well & as planned & you go to a place of peace & love🌹💔

• Love
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
Farewell, I hope that you can find the peace you're looking for. Best wishes. 🤍

• Love
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
All the best :heart:

• Love
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Thank you all . Wishing you all the best , whatever that looks like for you 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and sorrowful
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Hey, hope you are well. Sorry to read you have suffered so much, I hope peace comes to you in the future in a way that is line with your wishes, I sense you've had a tough time and I hope things work out.

• Love
R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
I hope you find peace in some way or another.

• Love
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I know this isn't an airport don't need to announce my departure etc.
But just wanted to say thank you to the many people who were supportive here including a special few who really went out of their way with kindness and understanding, and checked in on me a lot. I hope you know who you are. I'm amazed by the compassion from people suffering so deeply and so hurt by the world, yet still help others

It's not my ctb date quite yet but I don't want anyone knowing it. But it is in October. I need to focus my remaining time left on making things as easy for family as possible and making sure everything is planned for my method etc. I'm also likely going to run away prior to the attempt so won't have access to SS. Also some people here trying to talk me out of it and don't need that negativity right now.
Then also issue of me being here endangers others. So for everyone' sake it's better I leave now.

So thank you and bye. Just leaving here for now but hopefully leaving this earth soon too.
I hope you all find peace somehow.

Take Care
I wish you the best! ^_^ It's nice of you to try and be as good as you can for your family with your remaining time~ :)
I don't know your situation, but yes, pro-lifers can certainly be annoying and have been infesting this site as of recent! :(
Anyways, see ya~ I wish you the best, and I'll pray for you! :)

• Love
NoRespawn

NoRespawn

permadeath
Jun 8, 2024
I dont know any details about your situation, but I hate that this is an even an issue, family are supposed to be the ones who should understand you the most and be there for support and things of that nature. So, i can understand the hurt of the betrayal when they all turn against you, because its something iv been dealing with and its the major reason I want to log off this pos game called life.

I hope you truly find peace, in however form it may be, and have 0 regrets.

200w.gif

• Love
Somethingswrong

Somethingswrong

Sep 28, 2024
Good bye and good luck, I hope you find the peace that you deserve.

• Love
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
With my illness I can't check SS as often as I'd like, but you're one of the few people who I always check in on and look for their posts when I come on here. I know it's just the internet, but I want you to know that you being vulnerable and honest, and responding to my comments in such a kind, yet authentic way, has given me some moments of human connection that I'm thankful for. It may seem like a small thing, but it's not. I understand the decision to step away from SS, but if you do want to pop back on here and update us, or just rant, I'll be glad to see you around.

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24 and ForgottenAgain
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I'm sorry life wasn't kinder to you. I hope you finally find the peace you seek. Godspeed 🤍

• Love
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry to see this thread. I was keeping up to date with your story and it really is one of the mental health system failing you greatly. I truly believe you wouldn't make this decision if the professionals that assessed you had opened their eyes and noticed the very clear psychosis you're experiencing.

I don't blame you for going this way, I suffered a similar fate although your case is worse than mine. I don't blame you because when one is in it, it all makes sense and it feels like the world is wrong for doubting us.

I'm so deeply sorry and, to be honest, angry for these so called professionals being so careless. It will cost the world your life and it could have been avoided had they opened their eyes.

I will miss seeing your posts, seeing you around. I know you truly think you need to leave and I understand that but if at any moment you'd like to chat or just update us, there will be several people welcoming your updates with open arms. I know I will be.

I hope you feel the peace you long for, whichever path you choose. I know you need to correct the glitch and you're on a mission to not hurt innocents, which is kind and selfless, I just wish the world had done more for you, you deserve more.

I'm here for you, truly, if you ever want to talk. Wish all goes well for you, wish you peace from that hell ❤🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Thank you so much everyone 🫂❤️
I'll miss this community and really appreciate you all
Going to step away now. Hopefully things will go to plan and I won't be back . But will maybe return if it doesn't, hoping it doesn't come to that though

Extra thanks to @Whale_bones and @ForgottenAgain I know you've both been there on many of my threads. I hope things can improve for you and that you can find peace on this earth. But if that's not possible then I hope you find peace another way.

And @ForgottenAgain they do think it's psychosis now and the psychosis team have been supporting me this past month. I don't want them to get the blame as they've been so kind and understanding this time. They just can't see the truth and I can so nothing they can do .

I really wish you all well ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: maniac116, SVEN, ForgottenAgain and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Thank you so much everyone 🫂❤️
I'll miss this community and really appreciate you all
Going to step away now. Hopefully things will go to plan and I won't be back . But will maybe return if it doesn't, hoping it doesn't come to that though

Extra thanks to @Whale_bones and @ForgottenAgain I know you've both been there on many of my threads. I hope things can improve for you and that you can find peace on this earth. But if that's not possible then I hope you find peace another way.

And @ForgottenAgain they do think it's psychosis now and the psychosis team have been supporting me this past month. I don't want them to get the blame as they've been so kind and understanding this time. They just can't see the truth and I can so nothing they can do .

I really wish you all well ❤️
I'm glad they finally saw the problem and were kind to you. It was incredibly revolting for me how it took the system so long and you had so many hurdles along the way. Things should have been easier when one is suffering so much and it is so clear to the outside world.

Thank you for updating, I appreciate it.
I wish you all the best. I've been rooting for you since the beginning, hopefully towards recovery but if that's not possible then I'll be rooting that you find peace, calmness and the meaning you're searching for.

Will think of you dearly, always. Take care friend, I believe in you :heart:

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Vaya con Dios, troubled unmet friend. Perhaps we may meet in some other place, some other existence.

UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Wanderer
Jul 3, 2024
I will miss you more than you will ever know ❤️🫂
No shame in changing your mind whatsoever, I'll still be here to talk ❤
EIP not helping..?

I hope you find peace. You deserve it.

Last edited: