nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
thanks, I understand the concern. I don't want to get sectioned either. It's happened to me enough and it really doesn't help. It is risky and I'm wondering if I should wait to do a more reliable method, although I don't really see better method options. Ug I wish I could just get assisted suicide. Thanks again eh.
How are you feeling today?

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
How are you feeling today?
Not great. I tried to CTB a few times and the survival instinct was just to strong I couldn't physically get myself to do it. It hurt quite a bit. Theres a suffication by c02 method with baking soda and citric acid I wanna try and I guess I could try SN but other than that I'm just stuck eh. Just feel like my life isn't worth living anymore and I want the suffering to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: mfjajs
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Not great. I tried to CTB a few times and the survival instinct was just to strong I couldn't physically get myself to do it. It hurt quite a bit. Theres a suffication by c02 method with baking soda and citric acid I wanna try and I guess I could try SN but other than that I'm just stuck eh. Just feel like my life isn't worth living anymore and I want the suffering to end.
We are here for you. I've read through this post and it sounds like you're in a lot of pain. I do think planning things a bit more can bring comfort, the option is always there, but it's worth planning so to avoid problems arising. I agree with Dot and LockedNLoaded.

If you need help finding relevant threads for your preferred method, shoot me a convo (not chat) <3 Much love

Reactions: Kurai and shadow999
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
goodluck, hope you will find peace :heart: