ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
I think today is the day. Living has become practically impossible for me at this point.
I love my boyfriend, my dogs, my dad, and all my friends who have been with me throughout my time here.

I'm going to rent out a motel room tonight and take xanax in the tub. I have bought a room there before, the tubs are both deep and long enough for me to lie completely down in them, so I don't have to worry about passing out with my head on the wall or anything. As for the xanax, I'm going to start with three, and keep re-dosing if I'm not passed out by then.

I am scared. I'm honestly shaking as I write this because I don't know what comes next and I know this is going to kill my boyfriend. I don't think he will ever be the same after this. I feel like a horrible person for doing this to him, but it's my time to go…

Im going to spend the rest of my day writing letters to everybody I need to say something to, and then I am finally going to ctb.
<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, SVEN, corazon and 15 others
N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
This is so heartbreaking to read. I hate that you are so scared you are shaking. I am sending love to you wherever you are and just hope that things work out for you, whatever that looks like.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, nosoul, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for. I personally just believe that we cease existing after this, I don't think that death is something to fear as we are destined for nowhere but death anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and CTB Dream
senzim

senzim

Apr 15, 2023
Sending love.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry feel scare shak vry sry sffr this cruel life , rly hope peace hug

• Love
Reactions: nosoul, SantasHelper and Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Sorry to see you go @ppie41 wishing you a very comfortable journey on your way to everlasting peace you Beautiful Soul :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
This breaks my heart to read :(

Wishing you all the best <3

Reactions: luminiby
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hpe u hve thght v creflly abt ths

Srry tht lfe hs brght u 2 ths pnt

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and depressedlover
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I think today is the day. Living has become practically impossible for me at this point.
I love my boyfriend, my dogs, my dad, and all my friends who have been with me throughout my time here.

I'm going to rent out a motel room tonight and take xanax in the tub. I have bought a room there before, the tubs are both deep and long enough for me to lie completely down in them, so I don't have to worry about passing out with my head on the wall or anything. As for the xanax, I'm going to start with three, and keep re-dosing if I'm not passed out by then.

I am scared. I'm honestly shaking as I write this because I don't know what comes next and I know this is going to kill my boyfriend. I don't think he will ever be the same after this. I feel like a horrible person for doing this to him, but it's my time to go…

Im going to spend the rest of my day writing letters to everybody I need to say something to, and then I am finally going to ctb.
<3
Saturdays I always feel the worse, maybe because she worked for 38 years and we always had Saturdays together and our best times together, I'm sure it will be a Saturday when I do my own CTB

<3
Wish you the best

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
I really do wish you the best. I know you probably aren't on this world anymore and wont be able to read this, but I do wish you the best. I'm sorry that life has been so cruel, and I'm sorry that you're so scared, but I promise, once it's done, everything is going to be okay. Goodbye, friend.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I hope you find the peace you have been missing in this cruel world.

luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
It's okay to feel guilt. You're still human. Knowing you have a good heart to feel guilt and people who love you unconditionally even while you're this vulnerable says a lot about you already before your passing. I'm sad to see you go however I hope you find your happiness with whatever you decide to do