MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Bait title ~ I plan to die the 30th of November but how many of you would want me to leave a goodbye threat?

It seems rather pointless 😔

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi, cheese.out and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's totally up 2 u whether you want to say "Goodbye" or not. You can start a poll, maybe you can still update your thread with a poll.

I hope u find peace.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and MelancholyGirl
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Goodbye threat? I think you're mistaking threat for thread..

• Yay!
Reactions: ohyouknow, Oneness, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Bait title ~ I plan to die the 30th of November but how many of you would want me to leave a goodbye threat?

It seems rather pointless 😔
Hey man, zo'n goodbye thread heeft geen zin. Ik hoop dat je ergens wat hoop in je leven kan vinden. Ik zou graag met je willen praten <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's up to you, I don't think this is something for other people to decide.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Its totally up to you. If you feel comfortable updating us on how you feel and it makes you feel a bit calmer we will be there for you and support you. Wish you a peaceful journey❤️

Reactions: MelancholyGirl, Oneness and Praestat_Mori
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi, I've seen you around but don't think we've interacted.
It is your choice. Which doesn't help you decide eh!
So personally I did want to do a goodbye thread, live detailed chat til I cant. Except the last person I was with on a live goodbye til their end after I thought no, not for me. Why?
I didnt on purpose do it, but I glanced occ at members/guests numbers during their end while posting. Quite shocked. Like I dunno, less than 20 posted on the thread, less than 10 in the few hrs b4 the end, quite a few watching then, cant remember numbers, then numbers had dropped at 10 mins b4 the scheduled 'end' there was 20ish members, 50 ish guests. At time of death, numbers were 2 thirds or less that. 30 mins later, 30ish members, 70 ish guests. They'd all come back after to see if it worked.
Lurkers, 1 third members, 2 thirds guests seems to be the apx average.
It felt icky during such an emotional personal moment that ppl only wanted to watch 2/3rds not members or logged out lurking then hordes came after to check, thats not caring.
When i am with a member in the last day/ few hours, I will post and be there for them with them if they ask not to be alone. Not lurk & await their passing.
If I did a goodbye thread, it would be with a private group, in a private way, no lurkers.
Hope that helps somehow :)

Ooh my 100th post! 🎉

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hey man, zo'n goodbye thread heeft geen zin. Ik hoop dat je ergens wat hoop in je leven kan vinden. Ik zou graag met je willen praten <3
Niet in de suicide sectie!!!! Wat begreep je niet aan mijn mail van vorige week!

chasm

chasm

It hurts :(
Oct 21, 2023
It's a good idea if you'd like to say goodbye, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.