• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lw1235

Jul 7, 2024
i don't think I care anymore how painful hanging will be. I've done this too many times this year not to go through with it. Don't think, just do. I've written my letters to people that i'm leaving behind and am ready to go. It's torturous to wake up every morning thinking how I dont want to be here any more. Ask me anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, Unknown21, Com4tablyNumb. and 4 others
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
gl
i don't think I care anymore how painful hanging will be. I've done this too many times this year not to go through with it. Don't think, just do. I've written my letters to people that i'm leaving behind and am ready to go. It's torturous to wake up every morning thinking how I dont want to be here any more. Ask me anything.
full or partial suspension? thinking this might be my only course as well

darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
I'm sorry about the pain you're going through. I don't know your story, but this not an easy decision to come to. Do you mind sharing a bit of your story before you go?

Reactions: thebelljarrr
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
It's torturous to wake up every morning thinking how I dont want to be here any more.
I can feel you
I kinda envy your courage
I'm sorry you suffered so much to reach this point

L

lw1235

Jul 7, 2024
I'm sorry about the pain you're going through. I don't know your story, but this not an easy decision to come to. Do you mind sharing a bit of your story before you go?
I've completely lost my mind and my psyche is broken. no conscience, no heart, no soul, no feeling, complete nihilist, just existing like a vegetable with an idle mind. I'm not a sane person anymore and I could really hurt people so I'd rather not continue. life is supposed to have meaning, but if you are mentally and emotionally detached from everything and everyone then what's the point. and I'm not even depressed. depression is a feeling, which I dont have anymore. I'm not "feeling" suicidal either. I just know I need to do it so I can stop waking up to this state of mind. what triggered this is incredible loneliness, lost sense of self, sense of direction, no purpose, no zest for life anymore. no point in getting a job with a disturbed mind. I'm leaving behind an incredibly loving family and I know it'll break their heart, esp my mom, but there's nothing them or anyone can do to help me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: darkandtwisty, murmur, Wormfood and 6 others
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I wish you luck and eternal peace 🙏

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
I've completely lost my mind and my psyche is broken. no conscience, no heart, no soul, no feeling, complete nihilist, just existing like a vegetable with an idle mind. I'm not a sane person anymore and I could really hurt people so I'd rather not continue. life is supposed to have meaning, but if you are mentally and emotionally detached from everything and everyone then what's the point. and I'm not even depressed. depression is a feeling, which I dont have anymore. I'm not "feeling" suicidal either. I just know I need to do it so I can stop waking up to this state of mind. what triggered this is incredible loneliness, lost sense of self, sense of direction, no purpose, no zest for life anymore. no point in getting a job with a disturbed mind. I'm leaving behind an incredibly loving family and I know it'll break their heart, esp my mom, but there's nothing them or anyone can do to help me.
anhedonia is awful Im hoping to join you soon, I hope it goes peacefully for you brother and you reach the other side without suffering

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Sorry for the pain you're going through, it sounds awful. I have one question, what were your letters like? Do you blame any person or do you rather apologise?

L

lw1235

Jul 7, 2024
Sorry for the pain you're going through, it sounds awful. I have one question, what were your letters like? Do you blame any person or do you rather apologise?
No, I just wrote them telling how much I love them and i'll be watching over them and that I will be at peace. all good things. no bad things

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fkyou and Unknown21
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I hope they feel the truth in your words, and I sincerely hope that whatever comes next is as peaceful as possible. We will be here for you no matter what you decide. Feel free to PM me only if you want, here if you need someone. Hanging is coming down to my only option too