• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
thinking of you!! hoping everything went ok!

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I hope you find the peace you are looking for and deserve

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
It's been a week since this post. I miss seeing you around and I wish life could have been better for you. I remember you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
S

suffering_mo_7

May 8, 2024
I'm curious also. I will not be able to take me to if I can get SN.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I've never written a goodbye thread with any of my attempts before but I feel like I've got a shot this time so here we go.

No food for almost 36 hours. Nothing to drink for 5 hours, except some water to take the Tylenol with. I'm a little nervous, but excited-nervous. I have an email drafted that I plan to schedule-send to the police 8 hours after ingestion so they can rescue my dog if I succeed (who will be closed in a separate room - I'm very sad I won't be able to cuddle him as I go out). I know attempting without AEs is risky but I'm running out of time unfortunately. And I've never been more ready.

I appreciate this community more than you all will ever know. I wish I had more words to say what you all mean to me. You all have been so validating and helpful and a bright spot in this journey through hell. Thank you, so so much, for listening and understanding and being there when the rest of the people in my life weren't. If I had any money I would leave it all with SaSu but alas, I am very in debt.

Keep up the good fight.

(I will deactivate my account right before ingestion and reactivate if I fail/chicken.)
Still thinking about you
I wonder about you often
I hope you got what you wanted
I think of you often 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske