drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
I've had my life i guess, i've turned 18 a few month ago itself but i think its my time to go, im planning on Helium Inhalation
i have got a tank of helium gas and im currently finishing up the hood for my face for my final sleep, i joined the platform today itself, though i alredy had pland for ctb, i was just roaming around on the web i found this site and i cannot ever express fully how amazing u guys are and this is the only place i feel belonged
Thanks everyone
i plan to start in 30 mins or so, and as soon as ill start the procedure ill inform u guys(i have alredy kept a written a thread post for this one and ill just click the send button)
expecting to lose consciousness in a min or so after starting, and be fully rested in 5 to 10 mins.
ive been facing depression and numbness form about 2 years and its unbearable
ive left a note securely for my family tho and my ex whom i still love
ive left all my passwords and digital info, except this site(idk why people r against it)
and also all my data in a zip file (its 1.3TB (i'm myself amazed))
tho for info, helium intoxication is completely painless by any means so i guess it'll be fine
had the last hour of my life playing games😅(lust theory season 1 (recommended))
i feel nervous but im gonna do it anyway
Love Ya Guys🫠
ill soon start! Img08 10 2023

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, Crono, Praestat_Mori and 14 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Goodbye my friend, I'll join you soon.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Goodbye, i hope you find peace.
fingers crossed! :)

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
tbh im kinda scared and tho worried too cuz its my first time and i just want to get the stuff go smoothly
i just pray noone comes upstairs this time, tho i guess at this time noone will

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
wait wait wait, is this possible? i thought balloon time tanks were not sufficient for a death? am i missing something? i thought they changed the amounts within them specifically to avoid people using it for suicide? this was always my imagined preferred method for years and years and years but then i thought they changed the formula of helium to be some kind of non-lethal amount..?? ah, i feel stupid, sorry!

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: corazon, pthnrdnojvsc, Shiva_Story and 1 other person
drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
its 100% effective, if its helium, its deadly(if u inhale it and keep it, cuz u wont feel the urge to breathe and helium replaces the o2 in ur body so sound death)

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
its 100% effective, if its helium, its deadly(if u inhale it and keep it, cuz u wont feel the urge to breathe and helium replaces the o2 in ur body so sound death)
but when i research it i find that they changed the amounts of oxygen in the tank so it's non lethal now...

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
but when i research it i find that they changed the amounts of oxygen in the tank so it's non lethal now...
it depends on which tank u buy
just look it up, i actually went offguard and got some pure helium poured into the tank form someone i know(told them, its for a science experiment(i;ma science nerd)).

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
balloon time specifically said that they changed the amount of oxygen in it to be non-lethal now, .i was so sure of it... ?

dont get me wrong; i want this to work,..! both for you (and for me, hah! )!

i hope it's not the case that it's ineffective.. , i'm just concerned for your sake. i hope this does not result in injury, and ends up with the result you're hoping for.. i remember clearly the day that they changed the formula and how devastated i was about it,... i just hope it's what you're looking for, and not something else. I hate more than anything the idea of someone attempting and failing and ending off worse for wear because of it. I genuinely understand how impossible shit is without any kind of brain damage or physical ailment or whatever. also terrible is feeling like you have a solution just for it to "fail" ends up with such a gut wrenching sadness and feeling of failure.. i just hope you know there's a chance it might not work?? i dont know. goddamn, this was seriously my plan for liek 10 fuckin years and i was so dead-set on it.. so i have very mixed emotions about hearing this, haha. was i wrong? will this work? oh my god. please tell us if you do it, if it works or not. really. this was everything to me. i feel so confused,... haha..

just look it up, i actually went offguard and got some pure helium poured into the tank form someone i know(told them, its for a science experiment(i;ma science nerd)).
i did look it up! haha.. im really hoping youre not thinking im coming at this from just nothing, .. im trying to come with compassion, i promise!
well, wait.. what? so you got some pure helium into the tank?? so its not a normal balloon time helium tank from the store?? now im also confused

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
as i said i got pure helium pored in the tank from someone, i emptied the one i had for the same reasons u mentioned, and even if its not pure i.e the balloon one , if u inhale the right amount if it i.e a lot of it, itll do the same job i guess
balloon time specifically said that they changed the amount of oxygen in it to be non-lethal now, .i was so sure of it... ?

i hope it's not the case that it's ineffective.. , i'm just concerned for your sake. i hope this does not result in injury, and ends up with the result you're hoping for.. i remember clearly the day that they changed the formula and how devastated i was about it,... i just hope it's what you're looking for, and not something else. I hate more than anything the idea of someone attempting and failing and ending off worse for wear because of it. I genuinely understand how impossible shit is without any kind of brain damage or physical ailment or whatever. also terrible is feeling like you have a solution just for it to "fail" ends up with such a gut wrenching sadness and feeling of failure.. i just hope you know there's a chance it might not work?? i dont know. goddamn, this was seriously my plan for liek 10 fuckin years and i was so dead-set on it.. so i have very mixed emotions about hearing this, haha. was i wrong? will this work? oh my god. please tell us if you do it, if it works or not. really. this was everything to me. i feel so confused,... haha..

purple417

purple417

Sep 17, 2023
I've had my life i guess, i've turned 18 a few month ago itself but i think its my time to go, im planning on Helium Inhalation
i have got a tank of helium gas and im currently finishing up the hood for my face for my final sleep, i joined the platform today itself, though i alredy had pland for ctb, i was just roaming around on the web i found this site and i cannot ever express fully how amazing u guys are and this is the only place i feel belonged
Thanks everyone
i plan to start in 30 mins or so, and as soon as ill start the procedure ill inform u guys(i have alredy kept a written a thread post for this one and ill just click the send button)
expecting to lose consciousness in a min or so after starting, and be fully rested in 5 to 10 mins.
ive left all my passwords and digital info, except this site(idk why people r against it)
tho for info, helium intoxication is completely painless by any means so i guess it'll be fine
Love Ya Guys🫠
ill soon
i hope u find peace and im so sorry this was the only way u could find it. goodbye

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023

i did look it up! haha.. im really hoping youre not thinking im coming at this from just nothing, .. im trying to come with compassion, i promise!
well, wait.. what? so you got some pure helium into the tank?? so its not a normal balloon time helium tank from the store?? now im also confused
mate i have also done the research as u did, i dont wanna not die and live like hell¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
oh. ok. that's weird... haha. i hope you are successful and i wish you luck. i'll admit that i wish you had said so in the original post, as you got my hopes through the fuckin roof i could just go to the store and buy a tank but i guess i have to find someone who has access to pure helium who would agree to add helium to a tank i own for some convincing enough reason... :\ haha.

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
oh. ok. that's weird... haha. i hope you are successful and i wish you luck. i'll admit that i wish you had said so in the original post, as you got my hopes through the fuckin roof i could just go to the store and buy a tank but i guess i have to find someone who has access to pure helium who would agree to add helium to a tank i own for some convincing enough reason... :\ haha.
pretend to be a science nerd and ask it for a science experiment, prefferably ionisation of helium and uk!, cathode ray tube etc.. u can try those, in my case i alredy knew him kinda well, i had some purchases of N2 so he didnt mind when i asked for helium
tho im now thinking i should start, i feel very nervous, like VERY NERVOUS

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
pretend to be a science nerd and ask it for a science experiment, prefferably ionisation of helium and uk!, cathode ray tube etc.. u can try those, in my case i alredy knew him kinda well, i had some purchases of N2 so he didnt mind when i asked for helium
tho im now thinking i should start, i feel very nervous, like VERY NERVOUS
Do you have anyway of making sure that it leaks the helium at just the right flow, not too much and not too low?

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
yep the valve u see up there
im taking it thru a hood mask directly to me not in the room
should i go for it?..............
a lil nervous

maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
goodbye, rest in peace. if reincarnation exists, I hope your next life treats you much better. ♡

Reactions: drunknewton
bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
i attempted a month ago and i wish u well🤍hope you will feel better wherever you will be

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
i don't "know" anyone, haha! i'm 32, with no education, training or job prospects. I know of like 6 people on the planet who i could possibly contact/call for literally any purpose, and none of whom have any connections with anything science related. i also am not sure i could pretend to be anything i'm not, as i tend to be honest to a fault (to the degree that those maybe 6 people are definitely on alert that i've been suicidal for over 20 years, hah!)
it was always my plan to go to the store after hearing a news story when i was younger, that a boy accidentally died while celebrating and having fun with his friends and family ended up passing away when playing with the helium tank; there was no desire for this person to have died; and so the story was sad and thus newsworthy.. and it stuck in my head immediately as a young person- this was the answer. it was only within maybe 5 years of that event that i rememeber them changing the amounts within the tanks so they were more safe for consumers. i was so upset. it will never be the way i die; to inhale gas instead.
i truly hope you're telling me the truth. for your own sake, if you truly want to go- if you have the means, i urge you to take them. it's been 14 years since i was 18,.. i think i had a lot of potential at that point, but it didn't matter for me. now my opportunities at a dignified death have passed me, and i tend to look at options such as partial hangings, trying to source pills and medications, or just jumping in front of quickly moving heavy traffic or bridges and such. the memories i've made from 18 to 32 have absolutely not been worth anything. i dont understand why i'm alive at all, and i pray for you the satisfaction of relief and peace and quiet and all the promises death is meant to bring.

i'm sorry to have taken any focus away from your plan. i was shocked to see a tank, as it brought back all the imagined plans i had kept for myself. but, truly.. i just wish you well, my friend. peace be with you, and i want for you to rest well. please let me know what happens, if you're still here in a few days time.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Thanks everyone
Love Ya Guys🫠
ill soon start!View attachment 121022
Are you still here? Can we talk?

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
I love you too.
💕that did made me feel a lil happy, tbh, Thanks
Love You Too
Are you still here? Can we talk?
um i feel a lot nervous tbh
i don't "know" anyone, haha! i'm 32, with no education, training or job prospects. I know of like 6 people on the planet who i could possibly contact/call for literally any purpose, and none of whom have any connections with anything science related. i also am not sure i could pretend to be anything i'm not, as i tend to be honest to a fault (to the degree that those maybe 6 people are definitely on alert that i've been suicidal for over 20 years, hah!)
it was always my plan to go to the store after hearing a news story when i was younger, that a boy accidentally died while celebrating and having fun with his friends and family ended up passing away when playing with the helium tank; there was no desire for this person to have died; and so the story was sad and thus newsworthy.. and it stuck in my head immediately as a young person- this was the answer. it was only within maybe 5 years of that event that i rememeber them changing the amounts within the tanks so they were more safe for consumers. i was so upset. it will never be the way i die; to inhale gas instead.
i truly hope you're telling me the truth. for your own sake, if you truly want to go- if you have the means, i urge you to take them. it's been 14 years since i was 18,.. i think i had a lot of potential at that point, but it didn't matter for me. now my opportunities at a dignified death have passed me, and i tend to look at options such as partial hangings, trying to source pills and medications, or just jumping in front of quickly moving heavy traffic or bridges and such. the memories i've made from 18 to 32 have absolutely not been worth anything. i dont understand why i'm alive at all, and i pray for you the satisfaction of relief and peace and quiet and all the promises death is meant to bring.

i'm sorry to have taken any focus away from your plan. i was shocked to see a tank, as it brought back all the imagined plans i had kept for myself. but, truly.. i just wish you well, my friend. peace be with you, and i want for you to rest well. please let me know what happens, if you're still here in a few days time.
im really sorry to hear that mate, i'd not like to immensifiy your pain more, so i wont say anything abt this, i was a science guy in my schl so that was it that really helped.
Thanks everyone
Love Ya Guys🫠
ill soon start!View attachment 121022
okay im doin it now in the next 5 mins, Goodbye all
Love Ya All
Meet You There!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and lack
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
💕that did made me feel a lil happy, tbh, Thanks
Love You Too

um i feel a lot nervous tbh

im really sorry to hear that mate, i'd not like to immensifiy your pain more, so i wont say anything abt this, i was a science guy in my schl so that was it that really helped.
i'm genuinely truly happy for you and wish you well. this is a wonderful method, if you truly have the right ratio of helium. i hope you have maybe some music you like, to listen while you go? im curious to know all of the details, really. haha, i may just be living vicariously through you. or, wait.. dying vicariously through you? haha...
i just truly wish your pain to come to a reasonable end, however you see fit. you (we all) deserve that. really. i dont want to urge you to death, because i'd much rather you found a different path to peace and comfort..; but i understand better than most that sometimes that's not the case and that's fully okay. i sincerely don't urge you to do anything you don't want, but i accept and appreciate any choice that you do make is your own. you're entitled to live as you want to, and that includes dying. all this is to say, i just .. wish you well. love. luck. comfort. peace. all the things i crave and wish for, and know we both deserve.

:)

Reactions: drunknewton
drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
Its peaceful, tbh, i love it,
feel a lil dizzy but its definetly not hurting
complete peace
Bbyee...

Download

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shiva_Story, avaruus, corazon and 5 others
mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
i hope you find peace, goodbye and rest easy<3

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Safe travels! I hope you find peace! Good luck!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Good luck. I hope it goes well for you. I'll raise a glass.