• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dkrw

dkrw

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
All this website did was make me worse than I already was.

Can't believe I wasted so much time on here thinking about ridicous ways to end myself.

I want to stay off this website for some time already but fantasizing about your own death has something addictive.

I wish I did something else rather than waste my time on here. I could have learned something that perhaps would have made me happy. Instead, I only learned how to blame the world and for my existence. I only just now learned that I took on this loser-attitude. I refuse to be a part of it longer.

FYI: I am not pro-life, I am pro-choice. But I think this website took my depression and pushed me into a cliff I did not want to fall into. Now, I need to get out of here.

I wish everyone the best

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Esokabat, LostinTime24, YandereMikuMistress and 28 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good bye my friend
I can understand why a site like this can make you feel depressed, seeing people take their lives and in so much agony and pain can feel saddening

All the best!

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, Unknown21 and dkrw
neverLoved

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
Take care and I wish you the best.

I think it takes a lot of self awareness to notice that something might not be the right thing for you. A place like this should only be good if it helps you in anyway, but when it seems like it does more harm than good, you probably have to reconsider it. You become what you surround yourself with, and this is especially true if deep inside you actually don't want any of it. At the end it is all you see.

Being on here sometimes breaks me when I see the amount of people who go through so much suffering here. Seeing GBT's really hurts too, although at the end of the day I hope they find the peace they have been looking for. It still leaves this weird feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Well in your case, you didn't glorify suicide at least.

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
"so much time" and its less than a month

• Yay!
Reactions: Superdeterminist, F@#$, Onelegman and 5 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Goodbye and good luck in your journey. Good for you on realizing early enough this isn't the place for you to learn ways to be happy. I wish you the best.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Auf wiedersehen and the best to you. This site didn't do anything to you. Obviously, you were seemingly depressed long before you found your way here for whatever reasons brought you here. I mean you had choices. You ALWAYS have choices. You could have sought out therapy to sort out your issues. Instead you decided to visit a pro-choice suicide website whose inhabitants are, well, pro-choice and, yes, suicidal. It's sad, isn't it, how many suicidal people there are, and how varied the reasons are, that drive people to the "ultimate" choice. Yes, suicide is a choice and it can it, or leave it, as you choose. Isn't it nice to have choices, have autonomy over one's own life. I'm not sure what you thought a website full of suicidal people was going to be able to do to help with your complex issues. There are plenty of help and recovery websites out there that may be able to provide the help and support you seek. I hope you find them and the answers you seek. But, don't for one minute blame this website for making your problems worse. No one here ever pushed you to end your life, nor did anyone here ever infringe on your rights of autonomy to decide for yourself what's in your own best interest. Your life, your issues, your depression is of a making far removed from the confines of this website. If you still have hope of a better tomorrow, by all means chase after it and utilize every fiber of your being in every way possible to get to the peace and happiness you deserve, that EVERYONE deserves. Just don't blame anyone else, or even a website, from attempting to stop you. It's disingenuous, unfair, and just plain wrong. The only person who could stop you is you. Good luck!

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, smvrtsa, F@#$ and 9 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Always good to see people choose recovery over suicide. Good luck on your journey.

Even if you feel that way about us now, I hope in time you will look back at your time here as part of your journey of recovery.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Esokabat, groucho, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Yes, you become get a little addictive... And yes, I am also for choice, not for death. If I can't stay away from this website I try to be only in the recovery section. But you see, sometimes it doesn't work...

Much energy and hope to climb out of the cliff!!!

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Best of luck t you, my friend.

One must look out for themselves and there is nothing in this life that is one size hits all.

Walter

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Myforevercharlie and Goku Black
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I wish you the best, I hope your able to recover <3

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Goodbye and good luck though there is no need to bash the community on your way out. It's common to find yourself negatively affected by being here. It's not for everyone. At least you recognized that early on and are extricating yourself without having spent too much time here, unlike others who end up wallowing for years in a place they say they hate.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Goku Black
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024

Can't believe I wasted so much time on here thinking about ridicous ways to end myself.

I want to stay off this website for some time already but fantasizing about your own death has something addictive.

I wish I did something else rather than waste my time on here. I could have learned something that perhaps would have made me happy. Instead, I only learned how to blame the world and for my existence. I only just now learned that I took on this loser-attitude. I refuse to be a part of it longer.

FYI: I am not pro-life, I am pro-choice. But I think this website took my depression and pushed me into a cliff I did not want to fall into. Now, I need to get out of here.

I wish everyone the best
most of us were already in that "cliff" before coming here or at least I was

so, I can see how it would affect you different I personally love this site or at least the resource side of the site everything else is becoming mainstream and bland

Reactions: divinemistress36
dkrw

dkrw

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
i'm going to leave this website again

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ and Unknown21
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
i'm going to leave this website again
Going to miss you. I was planning on reaching out today so I'm glad I caught this. Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
dkrw

dkrw

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
Going to miss you. I was planning on reaching out today so I'm glad I caught this. Best of luck.
thanks a lot
i listened to your advice and took a big break from this website
didn't realize all that time i was stuck in my own mind too much
this site is comforting, but i think it brings out the worst in me

thank you for your advice all this time

• Hugs
Reactions: groucho, Unknown21 and derpyderpins
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024

I wish everyone the best
I appreciate and support your choice, take care of yourself friend

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Auf wiedersehen and the best to you. This site didn't do anything to you. Obviously, you were seemingly depressed long before you found your way here for whatever reasons brought you here. I mean you had choices. You ALWAYS have choices. You could have sought out therapy to sort out your issues. Instead you decided to visit a pro-choice suicide website whose inhabitants are, well, pro-choice and, yes, suicidal. It's sad, isn't it, how many suicidal people there are, and how varied the reasons are, that drive people to the "ultimate" choice. Yes, suicide is a choice and it can it, or leave it, as you choose. Isn't it nice to have choices, have autonomy over one's own life. I'm not sure what you thought a website full of suicidal people was going to be able to do to help with your complex issues. There are plenty of help and recovery websites out there that may be able to provide the help and support you seek. I hope you find them and the answers you seek. But, don't for one minute blame this website for making your problems worse. No one here ever pushed you to end your life, nor did anyone here ever infringe on your rights of autonomy to decide for yourself what's in your own best interest. Your life, your issues, your depression is of a making far removed from the confines of this website. If you still have hope of a better tomorrow, by all means chase after it and utilize every fiber of your being in every way possible to get to the peace and happiness you deserve, that EVERYONE deserves. Just don't blame anyone else, or even a website, from attempting to stop you. It's disingenuous, unfair, and just plain wrong. The only person who could stop you is you. Good luck!
I'm glad you said it.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Smart idea, i hope you can figure something out to better your life, best wishes and take care <3

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck!! :heart:šŸ«‚

Reactions: OrphicEnd
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I'm glad to hear this from you. I think it will help. Can I ask what changed or how you came to this conclusion?
I think she's more mad at herself, and her choice to surround herself with suicidal people and where she allowed the site to take her mentally than mad at the actual users.
I didn't take this personally.

Last edited:
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
I try my best on this site to focus on methodology only. I don't believe in victimhood so I try to stay away from posts that are all about "I am a victim of parents, doctors, teachers, psychologists, medication, my girlfriend, my boyfriend, society, humans, being born"
There is absolutely no recovery, no improvement in victimhood. Victimhood will pull you back, weigh you down, knock you out over and over and over. And victimhood is addictive. It is like a pacifier for a baby.
And then those that think humanity should not exist and nobody should be born. Not sure if they are opposed to all life or just human life. They certainly do not sound pro-choice, but instead pro-extinction . The funny part is that these people are usually the ones that have been on here for several years and will probably never CTB, but they want everyone else to die. Pro-choice my ass.
So, yes, I understand needing a break from here. Once I obtain my preferred substance, I will also leave this forum.
On the positive side, I have met a huge amount of people here who are much more kind and understanding than the average person. There is also a lot of kindness and humanity here and you can see a surprisingly big amount. So if I can successfully ignore the victimhood camp and the global extinction camp, then I can actually find a lot of empathy, humanity, brotherhood, sisterhood.

Reactions: Onelegman