• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
My heart breaks for you. I know I have had days where I wanted to die thanks to my trauma. I wish you well.

Reactions: Wrennie and Pookie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A little candle will burn for you this night, may it's light guide you to love and peace :hug:

Reactions: Wrennie and Pookie
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Save travels, pardner

Reactions: Wrennie and NeverSatisfied
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Safe travels :hug:

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
i wish you a peacefull journey

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
No, Lillie... :'(

Reactions: Pookie and Wrennie
Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Do not be prisoner of your life. Die a little, lol
Apr 15, 2019
Bye. Safe Travels..
Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Oh darling, we have so many things in common, especially videogames, anime and manga!
I'll really miss you. I'm sorry you've made this decision but I wish you the best and hope you can be at peace.

Lots of hugs and love to you!
Was thinking exact same thing.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
forever young. Fly with the angels. xx

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Il est bien sûr possible de vivre dans le mensonge perpétuel. Croire en une connerie qu'une âme cruelle et ignorante nous a fait croire.

Un amour faux, qui a détruit celle qui aurait pu être ton prochain. Un mensonge sans vergogne.
Une blessure qui détruit la place dans mon cœur qui t'était destinée, maintenant complètement morte et qui ne guérira jamais.

Tu m'as dit que tu m'aimais et je t'ai cru. Car je t'aimais aussi. Jamais n'ai je aimé quelqu'un plus profondément que toi.

Tu as pris mon coeur, tu l'as fait battre et tu l'as détruit. Les émotions étaient toutes fausses.

Que devrais-je faire? Te maudire, ou te donner tout mon amour?

Lizzie

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
This is the most moving farewell I have read, I am crying now, I wish you the best in the world

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
This is the most moving farewell I have read, I am crying now, I wish you the best in the world
You can translate what I said just above. She lied to me. She is alive. She decided to disappear, because it is so much easier to get away from someone this way. But so cruel.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Dead Meat and Snake of Eden
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
You can translate what I said just above. She lied to me. She is alive. She decided to disappear, because it is so much easier to get away from someone this way. But so cruel.
Ah? now I am confused, explain to me what has happened by Discord, please

Bunyips

Bunyips

Dec 9, 2021
Fly high. May you soar through the skies with the freedom you didn't have whilst on earth.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Fly high. May you soar through the skies with the freedom you didn't have whilst on earth.
I know I bumped this thread in french, but you can use the translate button.

She lied! And I was mourning her for months.