• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
Our names were Lillie (legal surname), Mirai Narukami, Lexxy, Hana, Fuura, Alice, Lilith. I had more than just myself in my head.
I was born in the wrong body. I am female, girl, she/her. I love anime, games, art, music, animals, nature, fashion, cosplay. I love to make people happy
I wanted to make the world a better plcae but with dysphoria, depression, anxiety, neglect, autism, adhd, EDS, fibormyalgia and executive dysfunction, cPTSD
with all the lifetimes of abuse and neglect ive experienced in this life I am sorry i couldmt stay. I am female and when i die i want to be remembered as the kind
caring, loving, gentle, sweet girl I was and will be in the next life. I am a tanric budhist christian. I gave my life to making the system better which let me down in
my transition, my mental helalth and life. the NHS and the education system notably let me down and hurt me badly.

I have my plushies, I am comfy in my skirt, my tights and my hoodies. I am wearing my anahata, my cross, my florite, my pink quarts, my pink moonstones,
my amyphysts and my engagement ring.

I am going on a big journey and I want to say thank you to everyone here helped me. I loveyou all so much. goodbye <3

see you... space cowgirl...
~endless love Lillie <3

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Natty, l8tony, nopointofliving and 74 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh darling, we have so many things in common, especially videogames, anime and manga!
I'll really miss you. I'm sorry you've made this decision but I wish you the best and hope you can be at peace.

Lots of hugs and love to you!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Hyperbunny, Kat! and 10 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Farewell and safe travels!

Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, ansiedad, Lostandlooking and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Oh I'm sorry I wish you peace

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, ReflectionOfTrauma, Dead Meat and 3 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Wish you eternal peace young lady!

Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, ansiedad, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Our names were Lillie (legal surname), Mirai Narukami, Lexxy, Hana, Fuura, Alice, Lilith. I had more than just myself in my head.
I was born in the wrong body. I am female, girl, she/her. I love anime, games, art, music, animals, nature, fashion, cosplay. I love to make people happy
I wanted to make the world a better plcae but with dysphoria, depression, anxiety, neglect, autism, adhd, EDS, fibormyalgia and executive dysfunction, cPTSD
with all the lifetimes of abuse and neglect ive experienced in this life I am sorry i couldmt stay. I am female and when i die i want to be remembered as the kind
caring, loving, gentle, sweet girl I was and will be in the next life. I am a tanric budhist christian. I gave my life to making the system better which let me down in
my transition, my mental helalth and life. the NHS and the education system notably let me down and hurt me badly.

I have my plushies, I am comfy in my skirt, my tights and my hoodies. I am wearing my anahata, my cross, my florite, my pink quarts, my pink moonstones,

I am going on a big journey and I want to say thank you to everyone here helped me. I loveyou all so much. goodbye <3

~endless love Lillie <3
Aww my love, safe journey. See you at home ❤️

• Love
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Sorry life has lead you to this path. I wish you a peaceful journey and this world will be missing one more beautiful soul.

Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, ansiedad and Lostandlooking
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
We'll all meet you on the other side with open arms and hearts. I hope you can finally find the peace you so desperately sought in this useless life, you deserve nothing less. I hope I get to meet you soon. ✌️❤️

• Love
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry you've experienced so much pain & suffering, I wish you peace on your journey.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Safe travels, see you on the other side!

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I hope that you find the peace you're looking for. And for better or worst I hope this world finally understand the importance of who it's about to leave.

Safe travels, wherever you are, know that you're loved.

• Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I pray that you find salvation from this crummy world! Rest in power, you beautiful soul. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, pinkcanvasshoes, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm so sorry life has led you to this point. I wish you peace :(

Reactions: ansiedad, Wrennie and Lostandlooking
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Oh my !! I am so sad to hear that. You lovely soul. You deserve the best and all the happiness in the world. I hope you will be immersed in love dear soul. I hope there is a better place than this, you certainly belong there. I am so sad this world let down your beautiful heart and soul, and hurt you. I am so sorry that things cannot go perfect for you. I hope you end up in a perfect place with loving beings all around you. You sweet little child. Please, I pray you find peace and everything you deserve. I pray you find love and your happiness...at last. Dear child. May God bless you and takes you again in his hands. Please God, take this soul back to your warm embrace to forget all their trouble in your sacred presence, bring her back to you, have mercy upon this sweet innocent soul. A kiss to you darling friend.

Reactions: NotOkay_, GemCami, ansiedad and 3 others
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I hope you have peaceful travels and wish you all the best

Reactions: ansiedad, Wrennie and Lostandlooking
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Safe travels! :heart:

Reactions: Dead Meat, ansiedad, Wrennie and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Safe journey Angel, don't forget the 2 coins to pay the ferryman or you'll be stuck on this side,♥️

Reactions: adam&eve, ansiedad and Wrennie
deadspirit

deadspirit

Jan 9, 2021
I'm sorry to hear about all you've been through, wishing you a peaceful journey! :heart:

Reactions: ansiedad and Wrennie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Farewell, sad I didn't get to know u better. We have a lot in common. I hope you find peace

Reactions: Wrennie and ansiedad
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I saw this a bit late so I'm not even sure if you're gone yet. Rest easy and wishing you eternal peace. Hugs.

Reactions: Wrennie, Dead Meat and ansiedad
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I wish you a peaceful travel.
Bye Lillie! :heart:

Reactions: Wrennie and Pookie
GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019

~endless love Lillie <3
Bless you. Bless you so much. You are going to be so missed. You stay strong. And if your energy floats among is, i know you will be the warmth on my skin, or the music in my ears, and we will brush past each other again in the great flow. And if you come back...we will welcome you with love.
Safe journey Angel, don't forget the 2 coins to pay the ferryman or you'll be stuck on this side,♥️
Charons gotta have his toll.

Last edited:
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Wrennie and Pookie
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I hope you have peaceful travels and find something better than this life on the other side, you deserve it :heart:

Reactions: Wrennie and Pookie
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Godspeed.

Reactions: Wrennie and NeverSatisfied
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Wishing you a peaceful journey

Reactions: Wrennie, kolski and NeverSatisfied
nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
see you soon girl! safe travels on you little adventure :) i wish you good luck 0w0

Reactions: Wrennie and kolski
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Sorry I missed you, life can be so unfair and cruel to us from the get go. I hope you don't have to suffer from your ailments anymore.

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
i wish you a peacefull journey :heart:

kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Farewell friend. I hope you find the peace you deserve :heart: