Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I think all of the overthinking, researching method & process, second guessing causes overwhelming anxiety. Research is good but it's getting to the point where i'm Compulsively researching methods etc causing racing thoughts what ifs in my head and this stops me from acting like I should.

Reactions: Trashcan, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and bigj75
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
This could be a big problem. But with complicated methods research is necessary

Reactions: bigj75
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
What method have you come to finally? I know research gets exhausting and you feel like you're going in circles.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
you're overthinking it

Reactions: Lra888 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
What method have you come to finally? I know research gets exhausting and you feel like you're going in circles.
Partial suspension. Seems easiest and relatively quick. Would probably prefer od but that gets complicated acquiring the chemicals / pills esp risky getting stuff sent in the mail. I can get opiates but from what i've read it's far from certain that it would work.

I read so many posts about the negatives of partial suspension, what can go wrong etc I just feel stuck at this point.

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Don´t be afraid, be careful and youwill die by hanging

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Don´t be afraid, be careful and youwill die by hanging
Yeah I just wish things were easier / guaranteed. I wish assisted suicide was legal so I wouldn't be going through all of this.

Reactions: SamK and Shay
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Yeah I just wish things were easier / guaranteed. I wish assisted suicide was legal so I wouldn't be going through all of this.
I agree with you. I read how people can't go through with it. Seems the one method people post about a lot who have tried and survival instincts take over.

Reactions: SamK