noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
Call me stupid, but my anxiety is high right now. I made a friend on a different app but found out they also come to this site. We don't PM on this site though as we talk on Instagram instead. My anxiety comes from either of us deciding it's time to ctb and whatever we do to our devices, the contents on it being recoverable.

We don't encourage it. But I'm so anxious that if she ctb and her family or whoever sees our messages, that it'll look like I was encouraging it and vice versa.

If it wasn't obvious, I'm so new to even expressing these feelings after keeping them in for so long. And I'm VERY new at talking to someone else, openly, about these feelings and then talking to me about theirs. It's in my head to think, "nope this is wrong" because I've been conditioned to think this and that about suicide.

I believe in choice. I believe it can be made rationally. I just don't want to argue about it when it comes down to it.

I don't know. I'm just so worried. Sorry for the rambling.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sharing anything on social media is something you should not do, including DMs. There are many anonymous apps you can use. Discord is one and there are many others.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, drake4871, Death_is_Escape and 3 others
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I agree with Stan, I'd personally stop chatting on Instagram and switch over to another anonymous app. You should also delete every message I won't guarantee that it'll help as Instagram could save a copy but it's definitely a step in the right direction. And lastly change the password (We tend to reuse passwords) or delete the account

Reactions: mrwolf, Stan and SuicidalSymphonies