StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Well, my time is getting short. The sooner it gets to the holidays the more I feel it's time to go. I know that other people have lost children and go on to live happy lives, but the way my child died - the people who killed her got to live their lives. I can NEVER forgive them nor can I forgive the people who investigated and told me, "Your daughter is dead, just let it go." Yup. The older I get the angrier I get. The asshole I worked for who tormented me for 18 months and then called me a fucking bitch, "I don't give a shit about your itty bitty feelings," I don't give a fuck about you." And there was more. He lied over and over - I was denied unemployment, he blackballed me until people actually believed him because he is an attorney. An attorney wouldn't lie. I've been torn down and can no longer life my head. I have no hope. That's the truth. This isn't sad, I am very excited to be with my little girl. I miss her so much. I'm so tired of crying alone and no one to understand or care. I am invisible. I am worthless. I am already dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: D&D, Dead Meat, LilBird and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I hope you find freedom from all suffering.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I'm sorry that life hasn't been kind to you. I wish it wasn't this way, but more importantly, I hope you find peace.

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Well, my time is getting short. The sooner it gets to the holidays the more I feel it's time to go. I know that other people have lost children and go on to live happy lives, but the way my child died - the people who killed her got to live their lives. I can NEVER forgive them nor can I forgive the people who investigated and told me, "Your daughter is dead, just let it go." Yup. The older I get the angrier I get. The asshole I worked for who tormented me for 18 months and then called me a fucking bitch, "I don't give a shit about your itty bitty feelings," I don't give a fuck about you." And there was more. He lied over and over - I was denied unemployment, he blackballed me until people actually believed him because he is an attorney. An attorney wouldn't lie. I've been torn down and can no longer life my head. I have no hope. That's the truth. This isn't sad, I am very excited to be with my little girl. I miss her so much. I'm so tired of crying alone and no one to understand or care. I am invisible. I am worthless. I am already dead.
I read your story the other day and it made my heart so heavy that I couldn't stop thinking about you.
Your poor innocent child. As we speak my autistic little girl is with my ex husband. She isn't his. He knew that. We were in process of separation and I wanted to get away from him.
He's a liar, he tried to sell my body for $, he used to drink and drive my kid around. Right now he has her cause he needs a kid in his house to get his fraudulent visa paper done.
Court let him sign up for joint custody. I'll never understand why. She's not his and she doesn't want to be there. She screams and cries 'mommy, why do you always leave me here?'
She comes home with rashes down there cause she sometimes pees herself. Last year she peed pure blood when she came home and had to be hospitalized.
My oldest stays with him sometimes. She came back last week with 20 new scars on her arm and 10 pounds lost. She says she's fine.
Turns out, his new lover is an old lady that signs the visa work for him. She verbally attacked my daughter in a store and overall behaves like an asshole.
I kept my kids home this week. He calls the cops and lies how he's worried.
Cop calls me I have to bring them in.
I said this man sexually harassed me in front of my kids, he touches my genitals and makes comments. My daughter's bio dad pays child support, he doesn't.
I need to wait until our custody court date next month to speak up.
And guess what? He's going for 80% custody… wtf.. Now I need to worry about my ex hurting my kids, cause he's a creepy stalker and driven by a sick man-ego.
Not to make this about me, but your story made me an even more cautious person.

A dead child is something a mother will never ever be able to 'let go'
You're in my thoughts. I'd share the pain for a while to give you a break, but that's impossible.
You are NOT invisible <3
I hope when your time comes you two can be reunited.

• Hugs
Reactions: Noctis
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I read your story the other day and it made my heart so heavy that I couldn't stop thinking about you.
Your poor innocent child. As we speak my autistic little girl is with my ex husband. She isn't his. He knew that. We were in process of separation and I wanted to get away from him.
He's a liar, he tried to sell my body for $, he used to drink and drive my kid around. Right now he has her cause he needs a kid in his house to get his fraudulent visa paper done.
Court let him sign up for joint custody. I'll never understand why. She's not his and she doesn't want to be there. She screams and cries 'mommy, why do you always leave me here?'
She comes home with rashes down there cause she sometimes pees herself. Last year she peed pure blood when she came home and had to be hospitalized.
My oldest stays with him sometimes. She came back last week with 20 new scars on her arm and 10 pounds lost. She says she's fine.
Turns out, his new lover is an old lady that signs the visa work for him. She verbally attacked my daughter in a store and overall behaves like an asshole.
I kept my kids home this week. He calls the cops and lies how he's worried.
Cop calls me I have to bring them in.
I said this man sexually harassed me in front of my kids, he touches my genitals and makes comments. My daughter's bio dad pays child support, he doesn't.
I need to wait until our custody court date next month to speak up.
And guess what? He's going for 80% custody… wtf.. Now I need to worry about my ex hurting my kids, cause he's a creepy stalker and driven by a sick man-ego.
Not to make this about me, but your story made me an even more cautious person.

A dead child is something a mother will never ever be able to 'let go'
You're in my thoughts. I'd share the pain for a while to give you a break, but that's impossible.
You are NOT invisible <3
I hope when your time comes you two can be reunited.
I live in the US. I can tell you the court system SUCKS. They always say that they protect the children, but they don't. My ex stated that he choked and beat my son (my son doesn't speak to me anymore - he has reconnected with this asshole) - the court found that this was acceptable. I found this unbelievable. They considered me to be too emotional (my daughter had just died). I hate lawyers and the entire court system. It isn't about justice it's about money and prestige.

• Aww..
Reactions: miserableforever