• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
Got Ranitidine (raniberl from poland) instead of tagamet.

I have the 150mg per pill box, 10 tablets and there is only 2 of us, I partnered up with someone on here.

I've seen recommendations of 3x75mg of Ranitidine instead of 800mg Tagamet; so will taking 300mg of Ranitidine, i.e. 2 pills be ok?

Just making sure I have cross referenced ever bit of info I've seen, so although I have an idea, posting questions like this just helps to assure that I am indeed getting the method done correctly.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've seen recommendations of 3x75mg of Ranitidine instead of 800mg Tagamet; so will taking 300mg of Ranitidine, i.e. 2 pills be ok?

It'll be fine.

• Love
Reactions: JordT
R

readybready

Nov 25, 2019
Got Ranitidine (raniberl from poland) instead of tagamet.

I have the 150mg per pill box, 10 tablets and there is only 2 of us, I partnered up with someone on here.

Just making sure I have cross referenced ever bit of info I've seen, so although I have an idea, posting questions like this just helps to assure that I am indeed getting the method done correctly.
You should be fine. Good luck. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: JordT
JordT

JordT

Sep 4, 2018
Thank you both of you.

Not long left for me and the partner I've found. So just doing last minute double checking on things to confirm we're doing the method correctly. Stan's guide is printed off and I know a lot about SN anyway, but it's nice to get stuff confirmed to make sure I'm not making any silly mistakes.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've got Ranitidine also rather than Tagamet- I was wondering why everyone seemed to go with T, as with a very quick read-they seem like they are virtually the same thing. This is the first time I have seen a partnering happen on here! surprised to see it. Kinda wish i was joining too. ha (as I think you are in the same country). Goodluck anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife