ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
I'd like to believe that there is nothing after death. It would make it so much easier to leave. Some of my paranormal experiences have made me question things. Also hearing my friend describe what she saw after an attempt has worried me.

• Aww..
Reactions: TalvezQuemSabe?
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
In my own opinion, religion is one of the methods how humans trying to explain things that unexplainable so far.
Should it be the best/only methods? You will have the answer just when you start to doubt.
Frankly speaking of all these years of "experiencing life", the Bible or alikes end up a storytale to me.
It's more like an influencing art, if you really read into it, trusting your own thoughts and feelings.
And that may be the very reason lots of comedians chose this topic for entertainment. For instance, how about those who enjoy the very feeling to actually "sin" accordingly to whatever interpretations? You would end up seeing someone raped by the devil, just because he sinned for whatever reason and YOU know it by BEING there as well?
And a large portion of religious people laugh at how believe/soul-less human can be while living the life with "the privilege" of minding other's business. They always refuse further conversations, shovel up words and ideas, just to taste how it feels to play God themselves, like, writing/ preaching the Bible?

Wrongs and rights are interpretations, if you get conflicts from others, you suffer within or stay the hell away from those others.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
If there is a God Then he's a Coward and a Prick and l flip him the bird daily!!!

Reactions: demuic