GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Can I use that title? I don't care. So I'm writing a final letter to my child. I've written all the people I want to say goodbye to. I'm putting money in envelopes and cleaning my house. I'm writing a letter to the police. I've been working on my death machine for about 2 months and I have everything ready. I have coffee and I'm smoking and checking the final things off my list. I'm crying and blah blah blah you've heard all this before.

2 old girlfriends start texting me for no reason. I say things are fine because I figure it's better that way.

Then this fucking BITCH calls me with a fucking job offer! It's more money than my last job before unemployment back in September. We update my resume and I have a drug test and a background check to do.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THAT ABOUT!?

Literally suitcase in hand waiting on the deck for the fucking redeye and this job comes out of nowhere! I could have really used that shit weeks ago and saved myself some stress and now I'm just fucking mad! I'm not mad I'm actually crying and being very thankful. Also I don't believe in GOD myself but for lack of a better argument, FINE, I'll fucking take it!

In the real world (IRL) this would be great but I can't complain about this to my circle and tell them I'm about to go the fuck home and these assholes just ruined all my good work!

LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK!?

❤ ❤ ❤

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 13 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Fantastic news! Good luck with the new job :D

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Fantastic news! Good luck with the new job :D
I'm mad! Now I have to go over to the recovery threads and "Ask my support circle for help" and all that crap. I'm still drinking tonight though. I just ran out of booze.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, x~Sophia~x and Dr Iron Arc
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm mad! Now I have to go over to the recovery threads and "Ask my support circle for help" and all that crap. I'm still drinking tonight though. I just ran out of booze.
I'm raising a glass to you right now :)
Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and GarageKarate07
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Who's that actress? She bears an uncanny resemblance to my imaginary wife. They could be twins.
Turns out that's probably Mary Fitzgerald. She's married to some ken doll wannabe who has a face you would never tire of slapping. Luckily my one only has eyes for me. However, be warned twatface, if you even enter the airspace of Scotland I will annihilate you.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary, Good4Nothing and 2 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I've been buying this cheap wine. I swear it tastes like pink. Like pink pink the color pink. Keeps me in a mild buzz so I'm not upset and yet still functional. Stupid pink wine is a life saver.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Nolen and x~Sophia~x