C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I've ordered two parcels in the past month and both parcels the tracking says delivered and nothing came. I've written the correct address twice but in a different way from the 1st time. Its delivered 700 miles from me and the city its gone to : can No way be mistaken for the address on the parcel. Its literary gone to another country (Ireland) instead of London Seller T doesnt want to get involved. I'm angry. I guess some one above finds my suffering so amusing, it would be a shame for it to end so soon, like watching a great comedy half way through knowing for a fact the best bits are to come.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211, Aurora, valdilene_78 and 8 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I've ordered two parcels in the past month and both parcels the tracking says delivered and nothing came. I've written the correct address twice but in a different way from the 1st time. Its delivered 700 miles from me and the city its gone to : can No way be mistaken for the address on the parcel. Its literary gone to another country (Ireland) instead of London Seller T doesnt want to get involved. I'm angry. I guess some one above finds my suffering so amusing, it would be a shame for it to end so soon, like watching a great comedy half way through knowing for a fact the best bits are to come.
Are you in U.K. ?

shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Have you looked up if there is an address similar in Ireland? Not sure why it would go to Ireland in any situation?

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I need some and I'm in U.K. please help

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I lived in Ireland for 2 years and they have EIR codes rather than post codes and they are way different to ours

Reactions: depressedsally and Meditation guide
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
I never had a problem with T. And I ordered twice. She even set me pics of the package before she sent it. Weird situation.

Reactions: Metalhead and Cakes
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Omg, is SN out of my reach then?! This is disappointing, I'm sorry this happened to you!
I never had a problem with T. And I ordered twice. She even set me pics of the package before she sent it. Weird situation.
Did you get SN successfully to the UK?

Reactions: depressedsally and NA90
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Omg, is SN out of my reach then?! This is disappointing, I'm sorry this happened to you!

Did you get SN successfully to the UK?
With so many people Ctb with it was a matter of time.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Have you looked up if there is an address similar in Ireland? Not sure why it would go to Ireland in any situation?
Yeah. Nothing makes sense. Coleraine has completely different letters on the postcode.
She also sent me pictures twice
To make it worse. T actually thinks i have it. Because the tracking says delivered.

Last edited: