I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Who says it became restricted?? I bought it in April from the well-known seller and yes it took 3 weeks to arrive but who says it is restricted? All the restrictions and slow mail came because of Corona. Am I missing something?

I am in the UK and have been looking for SN. At the purity it needs to be I have been unable to source it. The stuff I have found on auction sites hasn't been high enough purity and the one that claimed to be of the right purity the reviews stated that when it was tested it was not as pure as claimed. Another site stated that suspicious purchases would be reported and all other cites would only sell to businesses with a license. SN is listed on the UK government website as a reportable substance above a certain purity level.

The only SN I have found that is readily available in UK is not pure enough.

I would be delighted to be proved wrong though!

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Pretty much.

One site I looked at yesterday just said that the laws governing online sales of chemicals have changed and they are no longer able to take orders. I haven't found any confirmation of recent changes though.

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
I mean that ill try another method. full suspension hanging
Trust me suspension hanging is extremely hard! Please, consider a more viable option. I want to quote one of my favourite movie line from Shawshank Redemption, "Get busy living, or get busy dying" Please, don't put so much pain and strain on yourself! Take care!

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Trust me suspension hanging is extremely hard! Please, consider a more viable option. I want to quote one of my favourite movie line from Shawshank Redemption, "Get busy living, or get busy dying" Please, don't put so much pain and strain on yourself! Take care!
Whats up with full suspension? sounds easy enough.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Maybe a weird suggestion: but buy again if it is available again.
Keep trying if you really want your method to be SN.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Maybe a weird suggestion: but buy again if it is available again.
Keep trying if you really want your method to be SN.
in the end i found some on another site, it was very expensive tho

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Busdriver
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
Check all the news about SN and you will not find one about ctb or restrictions because of it. It's basically unknown.
The issue is that authorities and such monitor this board who then report to the vendors that get posted here that SN is being used to CTB which causes them to cease selling the product.
in the end i found some on another site, it was very expensive tho
Expense shouldn't really be a concern if you're planning on CTBing.

Last edited:
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Nothing on art or auction site. Try the American version of the river site with shipping set to France. Any luck?

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Nothing on art or auction site. Try the American version of the river site with shipping set to France. Any luck?
I should be good because I ordered again and now I have the tracking number.

Reactions: Busdriver
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I ordered from a Polish seller on a well-known auction site recently, it took a while but it did come. However, I I think I may have bought Sodium Nitrate instead of Nitrite. The label says nitrite/nitrate on it.

I know exactly what you're referring to. I saw it back when it was on the auction site. Honestly I don't know if it's a contaminated batch or just to throw off LE, but blood testing would differentiate it.
I should be good because I ordered again and now I have the tracking number.

auction site? Nice on tracking number. He wouldn't give me one. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: NoSuprises
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
The issue is that authorities and such monitor this board who then report to the vendors that get posted here that SN is being used to CTB which causes them to cease selling the product.
I respectfully sincerely doubt that. Don't assume people are so extremely competent. Most of what public servants do is paper pushing. And I would assume authorities are busy with Corona these days.

And last but not least, why are knives still being sold, rope, guns etc.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver and MissKatrina
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I'm not brave enough to pm any of you the source.

loungewiz

loungewiz

May 14, 2020
I'm not brave enough to pm any of you the source.
I completely respect that (and feel free not to answer this if you're uncomfortable) but could you tell me by any chance if your source only works for you since you're in France (I seem to remember from one of your previous posts)? Or would it work just as well for someone in the UK?
Sorry, I would PM this but I don't have those privileges yet.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I completely respect that (and feel free not to answer this if you're uncomfortable) but could you tell me by any chance if your source only works for you since you're in France (I seem to remember from one of your previous posts)? Or would it work just as well for someone in the UK?
Sorry, I would PM this but I don't have those privileges yet.
Wouldn't your SN get taken by customs in the UK?
This is torture
Life usually doesn't give us anything else.

loungewiz

loungewiz

May 14, 2020
Wouldn't your SN get taken by customs in the UK?

Life usually doesn't give us anything else.
Idk I personally haven't seen people saying their SN get taken at UK customs, I thought the issue was just not being able to find anyone willing to sell to non-companies the UK as of the last few weeks?

NoSuprises

NoSuprises

Dec 17, 2019
Fuck, had my order refunded today from a company from the UK.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Why is everyone referring to 'auction site' rather than using the name?