• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Hey everyone !

for some days now, I tried to order high quality SN from a (legit) polish marketplace: "REMOVED". Different vendors (I don't tell which ones) have it in their sortiment. But nearly everytime I asked, If shipping to western central europe countries, they negate... Why is it so easy to obtain SN in Poland but very hard to order some to France, Germany or even the Suisse ?
I know lots of people here mastered to get SN from Poland...

So my fucking question: How did you managed it ?
Is there anybody here, who ordered in the past few weeks ? :notsure:

P.S. Don't hesitate to contact me via PM - would be very grateful !!

With greetings, Crazyturte... ;)

Last edited:
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I was one of the "lucky" ones who ordered it 3 weeks ago. It was delivered without problems. It was a small timeframe when it was possible, around one week. From last two weeks it seems that any of the companies, marketplace as well will not deliver outside Poland.I think too many people ordered it. I think they are aware why people ordering it. Also they are not making any big money on selling it, so they just stop it.
Of course You can order it to Poland and use some private delivery.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazyturtle777
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone !

for some days ago now, I tried to order high quality SN from a (legit) polish marketplace: "REMOVED". Different vendors (I don't tell which ones) have it in their sortiment. But nearly everytime I asked, If shipping to western central europe countrys, they negate... Why is it so easy to obtain SN in Poland but very hard to order some to France, Germany or even the Suisse ?
I know lots of people here mastered to get SN from Poland...

So my fucking question: How did you master it ?

P.S. Don't hesitate to contact me via PM - would be very grateful !!

With greetings, Crazyturte... ;)
I ordered from there earlier this year. Super easy and no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Crazyturtle777

May 18, 2024
I was one of the "lucky" ones who ordered it 3 weeks ago. It was delivered without problems. It was a small timeframe when it was possible, around one week. From last two weeks it seems that any of the companies, marketplace as well will not deliver outside Poland.I think too many people ordered it. I think they are aware why people ordering it. Also they are not making any big money on selling it, so they just stop it.
Of course You can order it to Poland and use some private delivery.
Ok thanks for your reply. But what ya meahn with"private delivery" ?

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Please don't post sources publicly.
Thanks.

Reactions: Unknown21 and leavingthesoultrap
C

Crazyturtle777

May 18, 2024
Please don't post sources publicly.
Thanks.
Didnt postet any vendor. [REDACTED] is a marketplace like [REDACTED] with the different its in Poland.

edit by @watereyes :
please do not post sources

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dinosavr