Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Housemate complaining the hallway/livingroom/wherever smells but not to me directly. I spend a fortune on cleaning and dispenser stuff so it smells nice. Same morning guest asks me to chip in for breakfast, which I do but then later on they get a takeaway for everyone except me. It pisses me off, already not feeling welcome here.

They're kinda rude too, they made a mess in the downstairs bathroom (makeup or drug stuff, idk, I just cleaned it up).

I'm so stressed out ffs.

I've had no dinner today, fucking embarassing if I go make food now when everyone else has had a takeaway.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endex, Kualk, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
That sounds awful. I thought I had it bad with loud angry neighbor but at least I don't have to be in the same space with him.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Huntfish34, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
That sounds awful. I thought I had it bad with loud angry neighbor but at least I don't have to be in the same space with him.
I'm sorry you had to deal with that, that's bad too.

There was a guy here who kinda threatened me, but he got sent to prison for two years for chasing someone he fell out with (a person he was robbing with) down the street with a knife with lots of witnesses. They had their own flat, due to them being a violence risk. I'm kinda hoping I can get moved out of here and get a self-contained flat too but I'm probably the least priority for that :(

Even though I'm really unhappy and really want my own place. I've got noone right now, all my support workers disappeared once I stopped being homeless and ended up here but they just milk you for cash here. I'm a cash cow.

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc, don't have a criminal record, don't have a mental illness. I just don't have a family and don't have anyone else. I hate being here, I shouldn't be stuck somewhere like this. I want out.

Honestly right now I just want to grab an airline ticket and fly away, but I don't want to leave my pc here. I want my own place. FML.
Thinking about ordering SN again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sakura94, Endex, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
I hope something will turn up for you soon. That's got to be a constant source of stress... About the knife guy, geez I don't know how people can live that way. I guess I grew up pretty sheltered but I just can't conceive of yelling at people much less attacking them. I guess if that's what you grew up around then it seems a normal way to deal with problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really horrible having to go through that, it does seem as though in this world other people very often just make things worse and create more suffering. But anyway, I hope that in whatever happens you find a way out of that situation.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Housemate complaining the hallway/livingroom/wherever smells but not to me directly. I spend a fortune on cleaning and dispenser stuff so it smells nice. Same morning guest asks me to chip in for breakfast, which I do but then later on they get a takeaway for everyone except me. It pisses me off, already not feeling welcome here.

They're kinda rude too, they made a mess in the downstairs bathroom (makeup or drug stuff, idk, I just cleaned it up).

I'm so stressed out ffs.

I've had no dinner today, fucking embarassing if I go make food now when everyone else has had a takeaway.
When I had a random housemate for a year once, it was the worst experience ever. I decided that I will never live with anyone ever again unless it's a partner or my best friend.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath