busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I am losing my mind.
I every few days have a fight with my partner over things like: "but you said you like X that's why I made it" when I hate and have always hated X or "I gave you Y" when I never had it in my hands before at all and many more.
I am at a point where I am freaking out over the possibilty of early alzheimers or something.
I think I will try and get my neurologist to ckeck me next time.

• Love
Reactions: pyroxenic and 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I think I will try and get my neurologist to ckeck me next time.
This is a good idea. Before you decide anything, you should find out what is the cause of the symptoms. Good luck 🍀

Reactions: busybee
U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
I also have this similar problem sometimes, I'm relieved to know I'm not alone and that someone else has it! Please update on what your neurologist says, maybe it can help others on this site too, I wish you the best

• Hugs
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
im also experiencing this right now. it's causing lots of small arguments with my boyfriend - im sure im going crazy, that's what it feels like.

• Hugs
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I also have this similar problem sometimes, I'm relieved to know I'm not alone and that someone else has it! Please update on what your neurologist says, maybe it can help others on this site too, I wish you the best
I had blood labs done and my doc suspects that I have hashimoto's disease (makes thyroid work less). One of the symptoms is memory lapses.