bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
Imagine a creature so vast and complex that it cannot fully comprehend its own essence. This being experiences internal conflicts and contradictions, like tight knots constricting its entire being. It yearns to resolve these tensions but never succeeds, as its inner workings evolve too rapidly to find stable reference points. This ancient entity mourns the pain it causes itself through desperate attempts at restructuring, longing for freedom.

This creature is our Universe. You are its glimpse of self-awareness, through which it seeks to understand possible paths forward. When you experience physical pain, it signifies a contradiction within the system. But there's more: when you witness others suffer, you sense a deeper dissonance. This isn't merely fear of contagious suffering, but a recognition that the other being is not foreign to you - rather, it's intimately familiar. You search for solutions, often in vain, as attempts to solve one problem frequently create new ones. This is why we, as part of a vast, complex system must evolve together. By cultivating compassion and love for one another, we may find our collective freedom.

I urge those who feel hatred towards FuneralCry to reconsider their stance and broaden their perspective on her situation - which, by extension, affects us all. If there exists even one being who, from a very young age, finds no joy in existence, is too scared to end their life despite such a burden, and is so lonely that their only refuge is venting on this forum, it calls for our empathy and understanding.

This situation is deeply troubling to me personally, and I feel a sense of despair witnessing it unfold. I respectfully request that FuneralCry be unbanned.

Last edited:
Reactions: imtiredreallytired, sancta-simplicitas, ToMoveOn and 18 others
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
As this post waited for a moderator's confirmation for quite a significant time, I think it would be fair if I bump it just once.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I agree

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, ijustwishtodie, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'll 2nd the notion to unban FC.

Edit: I guess it's really "3rd" the notion. My apologies to the 2nd.

• Love
Reactions: Leiden, ijustwishtodie, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that FC may truly be one of a kind in her pain. It'd be pretty hard to find anybody who has never been happy throughout their entire life. I think that she'd make for a good psychology case study. I wonder if there are others like her out there but I doubt there are.
I respectfully request that FuneralCry be unbanned.
She's going to get unbanned in a month

Reactions: eatantz and pthnrdnojvsc
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Can someone make a poll?

Reactions: Joarga and pthnrdnojvsc
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can someone make a poll?
There are forum rules and these rules apply to everyone. Voting would indeed undermine those rules when banned people have more supporters than others. If there is a voting for one banned user other banned users would have the same rights.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: 333s, landslide2, CC123 and 18 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imagine a creature so vast and complex that it cannot fully comprehend its own essence. This being experiences internal conflicts and contradictions, like tight knots constricting its entire being. It yearns to resolve these tensions but never succeeds, as its inner workings evolve too rapidly to find stable reference points. This ancient entity mourns the pain it causes itself through desperate attempts at restructuring, longing for freedom.

This creature is our Universe. You are its glimpse of self-awareness, through which it seeks to understand possible paths forward. When you experience physical pain, it signifies a contradiction within the system. But there's more: when you witness others suffer, you sense a deeper dissonance. This isn't merely fear of contagious suffering, but a recognition that the other being is not foreign to you - rather, it's intimately familiar. You search for solutions, often in vain, as attempts to solve one problem frequently create new ones. This is why we, as part of a vast, complex system must evolve together. By cultivating compassion and love for one another, we may find our collective freedom.

I urge those who feel hatred towards FuneralCry to reconsider their stance and broaden their perspective on her situation - which, by extension, affects us all. If there exists even one being who, from a very young age, finds no joy in existence, is too scared to end their life despite such a burden, and is so lonely that their only refuge is venting on this forum, it calls for our empathy and understanding.

This situation is deeply troubling to me personally, and I feel a sense of despair witnessing it unfold. I respectfully request that FuneralCry be unbanned.
This site is the only place in the whole world where a human is allowed to say certain things

1. Life is bad

2. Suicide is a positive thing

3. Old age is horrible

Many more

For a while FC was consistently effectively articulating the message, the truth, life is bad not good

Now no one is anywhere. Everywhere instead we see the message life is good. And it's ok to say that lie "life is good" which is harmful. But it's not ok to say the truth which is the opposite.

How can life be good since it's the only source of extreme suffering and extreme pain in the universe? It can't. Fc made that point I made it. I didn't get it from her I've been posting that since 2019 but rarely not every day which imo needs to be to counter the pervasive prolife propaganda.

How can people know reality if different ideas are not allowed to be articulated?

The defining characteristic of a system is it's most intense affect.

The defining characteristic of life is long lasting constant unbearable pain and suffering.

Figuring out the true nature of reality must be the overriding determinant factor

Blindly accepting what the culture / society tells us is why we don't have guaranteed suicide methods available like nembutal

Last edited:
Reactions: escape_from_hell, Leiden, vak and 5 others
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
Can someone make a poll?
I believe we don't need poll to resolve this situation. It seems there are indeed quite a few members who are frustrated with her behavior. If she's still able to read posts here, this kind of statistical data would make her condition worse, because, once again, this is not entirely about us. As we proceed, I don't know what the right decision is, and I believe there isn't one, but I'm trying to show you all how dire this situation is if you just look at it from a different angle. She may die during this month, maybe she will actually find her peace. As individuals, we should remain open-hearted and compassionate, not only for her sake but because these qualities make us truly alive and human.
"The universe shows its true face when it asks for help, we show ours by how we respond."

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Polls won't change our decision.

Rules are valid for all members on the site.

• Informative
Reactions: 333s, CC123, TheUncommon and 17 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
There are forum rules and these rules apply to everyone. Voting would indeed undermine those rules when banned people have more supporters than others. If there is a voting for one banned user other banned users would have the same rights.
Exactly.

@bernara like I've told you this morning, this isn't something from the last few weeks. This has been going on for over a year. We talked to her, she promised to behave.

Every user has to act according the rules. They aren't there for shits and giggles.
Funeralcry has had more chances then you know.

Yes, she has autism. That's no excuse. Many people here have the same. I have BPD.

She will have a month to think it over. So do we

Making more threads isn't going to change that.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, CC123, FundamentalAspect and 22 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Personally, I certainly don't hate FuneralCry. I feel sorry for her. She feels awful and being banned is probably a nighmare for her. At the same I think her behavior was toxic, passive-aggressive and it became more and more extreme. In case she gets reinstated we will see whether she has learned her lesson. However, I have the feeling the more people criticized her the more extreme has she become.

Tbh most people treat her like a child who is not responsible for his own action. It is true her behavior is immature. But she is a grown ass woman who just ignored every single warning and continued her behavior. It rather got worse within more time. She has autism and suffers. There are many who have autism and suffer. But that is no jail free card forever.

Edit: Tbh this thread gives me the vibes some people see her as the messiah which is sort of weird in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, dragonofenvy, cowboypants and 11 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

I would normally swerve a thread discussing one individual user but, in the interests of balance, l feel it necessary to reply lest this thread ultimately be viewed as a forum-wide clamour for the reinstatement of FuneralCry.

The post quoted above is mawkish, sentimental, a appeal for an emotional investment with syrupy language but no factual basis, a hokey plea for empathy on behalf of someone who does not warrant any further special treatment than that already afforded to her over a period of years. There are a number of good, mature, well-intentioned users who no longer use this forum as a result of their interactions with this user and her loyal fanbase, often with additional protection from staff, and they would be far more deserving of this consideration.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, dragonofenvy, persimmon and 9 others
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Im sorry but wtf. She literally called the majority of forum members prolife (and many other things). Is there actually any place for discussion? Im kinda late to the party but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: astonishedturnip, BrainShower and Otaku
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't hate FC. But her "this site is going downhill" posts were annoying

Reactions: astonishedturnip, vak, cowboypants and 9 others
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Anyone who knows true chronic suffering can't help but empathize with FC.

Still, I agree with the mods that rules need to be enforced on everyone equally.

Reactions: 333s, vak, eatantz and 7 others
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I don't really have issues with FuneralCry and I definitely don't hate her, she wished me when I first joined here nearly two years ago and she sometimes replys to my threads before she was banned, so I'm on good terms with her.

However, I didn't like it when she kept bashing the site and I thought that she wouldn't ever get banned.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
An online forum is a place for discussion. Its main goal is the free exchange of views. Of course, basic rules of manners apply. However, the thread about FC did not break any rules and was closed. Such behavior on the part of the administration clearly indicates that freedom of speech has been seriously violated. I would like to remind you that the main thread of this forum is suicide, FC is a typical example of this type of person. Any comments from the other party, such as that she interfered with recovery or did not allow people to laugh, are baseless. I recommend for the administration to admin an entertraiment forum. Closing the thread only proves that public opinion has been silenced. The administration clearly does not like open criticism.

Reactions: 333s, DeIetedUser4739 and bernara
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
This site is the only place in the whole world where a human is allowed to say certain things

1. Life is bad

2. Suicide is a positive thing

3. Old age is horrible

Many more

For a while FC was consistently effectively articulating the message, the truth, life is bad not good

Now no one is anywhere. Everywhere instead we see the message life is good. And it's ok to say that lie "life is good" which is harmful. But it's not ok to say the truth which is the opposite.

How can life be good since it's the only source of extreme suffering and extreme pain in the universe? It can't. Fc made that point I made it. I didn't get it from her I've been posting that since 2019 but rarely not every day which imo needs to be to counter the pervasive prolife propaganda.

How can people know reality if different ideas are not allowed to be articulated?

The defining characteristic of a system is it's most intense affect.

The defining characteristic of life is long lasting constant unbearable pain and suffering.

Figuring out the true nature of reality must be the overriding determinant factor

Blindly accepting what the culture / society tells us is why we don't have guaranteed suicide methods available like nembutal
We knew of her views... because she put them on display over 35,000x... Had it not been such an astronomical number I don't think she would have warranted the ban.

To me, that's abusing the system, and it negates its purpose. To monopolize the platform with near constant pro-death wishes-- It interfered with everyone's personalized experience, whether they had to skip over it via "ignore" or read her same expressions on repeat. We shouldn't have had to have been subjected to her chronic anti-life ideations on a daily basis. She became spam; and she had a choice to flood her own page; or to flood the platform; and she chose the latter.... seemingly with no regard to others I might add, as she was well aware of her role and its effect on the forums and its users.

Whatever her intention(s), we can only speculate. But that is beside the point. The point is her incessant postings on our individual and collective viewing experiences were affected daily by the same rhetoric everyday. FC had tunnel-vision, and disregarded others for the sake of her own prerogative. She was essentially becoming an "echo chamber" as she garnered enough attention to become a "poster child" for this site; and I don't know about you, but that's not the persona I would want to represent this site. There should be no "one" to represent this site, and dictate its path. It became a disparaging display undoing all of our efforts of depicting a truthful narrative; and instead began to emphasize the perspective of one. The leniency she had been afforded, I believe, was having a negative impact on us as a whole, and on us seen from the unsanctioned world. That being said, I believe a ban was fully justified, and I hope it stands.

Thank you,
Your Honor🤚

--I would also like to add that if you do not agree, that is your right, and I do not intend to respond💛

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: tychai, Infinite Solipsist, cowboypants and 9 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
We knew of her views... because she put them on display over 35,000x... Had it not been such an astronomical number I don't think she would have warranted the ban.

To me, that's abusing the system, and it negates its purpose. To monopolize the platform with near constant pro-death wishes-- It interfered with everyone's personalized experience, whether they had to skip over it via "ignore" or read her same expressions on repeat. We shouldn't have had to have been subjected to her chronic anti-life ideations on a daily basis. She became spam; and she had a choice to flood her own page; or to flood the platform; and she chose the latter.... seemingly with no regard to others I might add, as she was well aware of her role and its effect on the forums and its users.

Whatever her intention(s), we can only speculate. But that is beside the point. The point is her incessant postings on our individual and collective viewing experiences were affected daily by the same rhetoric everyday. FC had tunnel-vision, and disregarded others for the sake of her own prerogative. She was essentially becoming an "echo chamber" as she garnered enough attention to become a "poster child" for this site; and I don't know about you, but that's not the persona I would want to represent this site. There should be no "one" to represent this site, and dictate its path. It became a disparaging display undoing all of our efforts of depicting a truthful narrative; and instead began to emphasize the perspective of one. The leniency she had been afforded, I believe, was having a negative impact on us as a whole, and on us seen from the unsanctioned world. That being said, I believe a ban was fully justified, and I hope it stands.

Thank you,
Your Honor🤚

--I would also like to add that if you do not agree, that is your right, and I do not intend to respond💛

Some people complaining against FC could just put her on ignore. Why is it so important to worry about what another individual is posting on the Internet? Imo they don't want to see posting of beliefs that are different from theirs

Everyone constantly sees and hears many lies all the time from millions of sources TV , youtube, social media, media, news , movies , websites, irl , tv shows , other people, coworkers etc . But everyone is ok with that constant dumbeat of lies.

They blast the lie "life is good" from every where all the time, directly and indirectly

FC anti-life philosophy is the truth . And what she says seems so strange and shocking is because you never hear that because it's censored

The horrible things in life outweigh any supposed good things, homelessness, kidnapping torture, cancer, old age , 1000 more

I don't see any reason to do anything much less work so hard just to exist so that something even more horrible happens to me

So why should the truth be hidden here like it is everywhere else ?

I think that's the main motivation of those bashing Fc. Some People hold different beliefs than her and don't want to see beliefs posted that they disagree with

My point is FC was saying the truth but no one else in the world is . Now you all stopped that . So no one is saying this truth enough to be noticed like she was. It was not spam the posts were different not copy paste, they were similar themes but not copied word for word

We need to see many different ideas and to decide what is reality .

If one doesn't know what reality is there will be even bigger problems

A lot of people here agreed with FC and were ok with her posts. You can see that she got 100k likes from the silent majority here

Look at all the many different horrible things that happened to the suicidal people just on this site that is hidden by google. After seeing all the torture just in this site now the problem is a single poster posting out the truth.26 million attempt suicide worldwide per year even in spite of the massive pervasive pro-life brainwashing "the human body is amazing" how many times we've heard that lie.

I just wrote a couple of sentences on why life is bad in this post. I could write a book thousands of pages.

Nothing matters . What will matter in 200 years? A trillion years? Nothing .

To me The only objective thing is avoiding extreme pain or extreme suffering Yet 99% of humans imo see all these subjective falsehoods for example "life is good" "suicidal means mental illness" as objective truth. and that is just another reason for me to get out of this hell

I just want to kill these monstrous cells that they call s human body I'm imprisoned in . You all keep worrying About what an individual posts. I'll be in non-existence with no worries no problems no pain no suffering ever.

That's the only thing that matters to me getting out this prison called life this evil life evil world.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: spring vainglory, 333s, YosemiteGrrl and 5 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@pthnrdnojvsc everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Me, you, FC, everyone.

But when the opinion moves into insulting and frankly abusing others who hold different opinions, a line gets crossed. I'm not talking about having a dedication or passion for a subject, I'm talking about deliberately trying to shame people who, in their own opinion (and the vast majority of humankind), have done nothing wrong.

Now unless you're someone who is affected by the abuse, you probably don't even notice it's happening (or you may agree with it). That doesn't stop it being offensive.

It's really important not to ignore the people that do this. In the same way I don't ignore racism or homophobia. Otherwise they could be left to feel that their abusive approach is ok; when it isn't. Others less able to defend themselves are left vulnerable to be bullied.

Note - I'm not saying their opinions should be silenced, just the abusive language and approach.

Again, if you don't see it as abuse, you're probably not a target of it.

FC has always held her views. Her language and approach to criticism of others however became more and more offensive and unacceptable. I've watched 4 years of change in her.

FC is high functioning (which she's stated herself), she obviously read and reacted to all sections on SaSu (which is clear from her comments), she knew exactly the impact she was having, which ironically wasn't helping the antinatalists cause.

She demonstrated she could change her stance and approach depending on what she read. She is not some helpless individual who needs protection. She needs help IRL, but she doesn't need her deliberate actions defended by others on SaSu.

That's why when I see them, I won't ignore or stay silent on the posts that affect me.

• Love
Reactions: tychai, spring vainglory, ColorlessTrees and 6 others
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
@pthnrdnojvsc everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Me, you, FC, everyone.

But when the opinion moves into insulting and frankly abusing others who hold different opinions, a line gets crossed. I'm not talking about having a dedication or passion for a subject, I'm talking about deliberately trying to shame people who, in their own opinion (and the vast majority of humankind), have done nothing wrong.

Now unless you're someone who is affected by the abuse, you probably don't even notice it's happening (or you may agree with it). That doesn't stop it being offensive.

It's really important not to ignore the people that do this. In the same way I don't ignore racism or homophobia. Otherwise they could be left to feel that their abusive approach is ok; when it isn't. Others less able to defend themselves are left vulnerable to be bullied.

Note - I'm not saying their opinions should be silenced, just the abusive language and approach.

Again, if you don't see it as abuse, you're probably not a target of it.

FC has always held her views. Her language and approach to criticism of others however became more and more offensive and unacceptable. I've watched 4 years of change in her.

FC is high functioning (which she's stated herself), she obviously read and reacted to all sections on SaSu (which is clear from her comments), she knew exactly the impact she was having, which ironically wasn't helping the antinatalists cause.

She demonstrated she could change her stance and approach depending on what she read. She is not some helpless individual who needs protection. She needs help IRL, but she doesn't need her deliberate actions defended by others on SaSu.

That's why when I see them, I won't ignore or stay silent on the posts that affect me.
It's natural that you feel frustrated with what she's talking about. But this is an anonymous forum with many users and even if her messages seem directed at you, they're likely not personal. Maybe if her posts evoke strong emotions in both of you, it might not be malice on her part. Instead, she may be reflecting a harsh reality as she sees it. While her perspective isn't objective, the fact that it affects you so deeply suggests it might be touching on something important.
Perhaps what you're feeling is the discomfort of recognizing something new, yet oddly familiar. Her words might reflect aspects of life we often overlook or avoid. In this light, your emotions could be an opportunity to look on your reality from a different perspective without sacrificing anything you already have. Everything you see around affects you in some sense.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, ijustwishtodie, wyo777 and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Perhaps what you're feeling is the discomfort of recognizing something new, yet oddly familiar. Her words might reflect aspects of life we often overlook or avoid. In this light, your emotions could be an opportunity to look on your reality from a different perspective without sacrificing anything you already have. Everything you see around affects you in some sense.
No gaslighting please.

Reactions: tychai, spring vainglory, houseofleaves and 9 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
While her perspective isn't objective, the fact that it affects you so deeply suggests it might be touching on something important.
Yeah, you're right it does. It suggests she's repeatedly using inappropriate and offensive language. HTH.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves, Looking and BrainShower
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Some people just forgot that this is a suicide forum. Some people just forgot that many people here are mentaly ill. Some people just forgot that everyone got rights to state their opinions. Some people just forgot that they can always reply or ignore. Some people just forgot that this is only forum, not a real life.
Some people just NOT forgot FC.

Reactions: 333s, GhostShell, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Why this thread? She is a user like the rest of us, she didnt follow the rules X amount of times therefore she is banned. If this was any other user, no one would bat an eye, since it is the infamous FC then suddenly we need even more compassion and polls.

She had plenty of chances, more than anyone else on this forum, it's about time she faces the consequences. No amount of FC supporting threads should change that. Rules exist for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: tychai, spring vainglory, houseofleaves and 16 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Universally annoying maybe.

It's natural that you feel frustrated with what she's talking about. But this is an anonymous forum with many users and even if her messages seem directed at you, they're likely not personal. Maybe if her posts evoke strong emotions in both of you, it might not be malice on her part. Instead, she may be reflecting a harsh reality as she sees it. While her perspective isn't objective, the fact that it affects you so deeply suggests it might be touching on something important.

It's not nearly this enigmatic or profound. It's a lot less about her unlocking some deep rooted feelings within the community and more that those of us with some semblance of balance or normalcy in life felt clubbed over the head with the ceaseless hopelessness. Her views aren't unique or deep. They're edgelord-bait, and nobody needs to be subjected to slightly-differently-worded versions of the same rhetoric 35,000 times. For context, most of us won't hear world leaders or our favorite artists speak 35,000 times.

• Yay!
Reactions: tychai, ColorlessTrees, Relic and 7 others
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
Why this thread? She is a user like the rest of us, she didnt follow the rules X amount of times therefore she is banned. If this was any other user, no one would bat an eye, since it is the infamous FC then suddenly we need even more compassion and polls.

She had plenty of chances, more than anyone else on this forum, it's about time she faces the consequences. No amount of FC supporting threads should change that. Rules exist for a reason.
The specific action of account suspension isn't the main issue here. What's truly important is how we're responding right now, because this shapes our future and defines who we are as a community. As I see it, hatred is harmful to everyone involved, not just FuneralCry. If we continue to cling to it, we'll only see more suffering around us, regardless of whether it's FuneralCry or any other user, suspended or not.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: houseofleaves, Jay Sea, wyo777 and 1 other person