P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
Those that have tried full suspension hanging how much pain did it involved. Did you pass out? What were your reasonings for failing. I attempted it but I whimped out and only took one foot off the chair and held on. I panicked once I started to feel the noose tightening and the feeling of suffocation. Hopefully if I try again I won't wimp out. I'd much rather go by a different method but I haven't been able to get my hands on SN. I would even consider shooting myself but in New Zealand it's very hard to buy a gun. It requires all sorts of background checks and interviews.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yoñlü×
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You ended up with an attempt much like partial. Limited pressure causes those symptoms and sensations.
With full suspension the noose tightens and interrupts blood flow. That causes a reaction where you quickly pass out and usually have some siezures. (Those are the strange motions often seen)
Full does require you to step off. That takes some drive to do.

Reactions: ctbsd24
P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
I wish I had the guts to do it but my survival instinct too strong. Maybe I'm just not ready yet.

deadzombie6

deadzombie6

Exhausted
Oct 15, 2024
When I attempted i felt extreme pain on my neck which is obvious with full suspension but it was too much and I backed out but weirdly enough my first attempt was almost painless and I could have passed out if I dint back off cuz I wanted to CTB at a later date

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do you have a thin rope? That will cause pain.
Does the ligature tighten fully?
Were you fully suspended?

B

babouflo201223

Student
Aug 18, 2024
Those that have tried full suspension hanging how much pain did it involved. Did you pass out? What were your reasonings for failing. I attempted it but I whimped out and only took one foot off the chair and held on. I panicked once I started to feel the noose tightening and the feeling of suffocation. Hopefully if I try again I won't wimp out. I'd much rather go by a different method but I haven't been able to get my hands on SN. I would even consider shooting myself but in New Zealand it's very hard to buy a gun. It requires all sorts of background checks and interviews.
I have a bit the same questions, the problem is that we can't really try full suspension hanging. Or we do it, or we don't. Only partial hanging can be tried in fact. An answer about our questions could only be given by people who did full suspension hanging, lost consciousness, had siezures, but were saved just in time before dying or before having very serious damages to their brain. These people are the only ones that could say how much pain it involves to do full suspension hanging. Maybe a goog idea to make a thread with this question, if such people read it and want to answer ?

P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
Do you have a thin rope? That will cause pain.
Does the ligature tighten fully?
Were you fully suspended?
It was 10cm thick. I think it tightened fully. I wasn't fully suspended.