charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Jan 31, 20

When I was a kid in school, 2'nd grade I think, I used to scribble the words 'Help Me' onto the butcher's paper we used to cover the schoolbooks. How even then I knew how fucked I was is beyond me. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to talk to therapist anymore. I don't want to hate my mother anymore. I don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want to ceaselessly tell my myself how useless and pointless my life is anymore.

I am nothing. I am not known. I am growing into desperation and hate. I am growing unable to feel love and beauty. All I know now is fear and anxiety. And I am a coward. I should have taken my life long ago.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash, Cevapcici, Livingvsdying25 and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
You are here, You ARE somebody, maybe just a someone who is lost, confused and clearly in a lot of pain, but you are most defo someone!!
You are NOT a coward, you are speaking up, you are saying your emotions no matter how bad they are, it takes a brave someone to do that.

Take a moment, take a breath, and talk to us here, we cannot solve your problem's, we cannot take away your pain, but we can hear you.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, itsmeagain, NonsenseTrash and 3 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I see you @charlie_z and I read your post, so you are not nothing. You are here, just like me. I don't know where here is, but I guess it's somewhere in time and space. I, too, am crushed by the futility of our existence.

(Well at least we'll always have Humphrey Bogart and his amazing movies. Cool profile picture!)

• Hugs
Reactions: charlie_z
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
You are not nothing. You are someone to us.

Reactions: charlie_z and azucaramargo
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I see you as well ... thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hear you loud and clear.
You're not nothing... you're a human being that's breathing and alive and full of thoughts and emotions, unique experiences, and I mean hell, just think of how complex our bodies and minds are... you're definitely not "Nothing"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlie_z and azucaramargo