avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Like in my post that i made earlier today / yesterday depending on your time zone.
The site that i ordered my SN from, just removed the ability to buy SN, there was this before:

Now there is just:

I guess i have to just hang myself now, they for sure contacted the delivery service / my countrys customs to seize it.

I gave the source for many people, i don't blame any particular people but there were some people with very new accounts and only handful of posts that i gave the source to.
They were for sure pro-lifers. I'm just too kind. Fuck i'm dumb.

FUCK ME AND YOU PROLIFERS

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Morgengrauen, claraisnotcarol and 12 others
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Precisely why a lot of people do not give out sources until they themselves get the product first, anyways I hope your order goes through no problem and no suspicion is raised.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownWorld2023, vampire2002, DeadlineDialer and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Another source gone by the looks of it. We should be more careful to not give sources out without reluctance. I'd just never trust new users Immediately asking about SN sources.

Reactions: ClownWorld2023, aleph_zero, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
This might sound silly, but is there a way for a website to see where exactly a user came from?

I occasionally manage a small business website, and there is an analytics section. In this section, I'm allowed to see where some users came from.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This might sound silly, but is there a way for a website to see where exactly a user came from?
Yes via the IP the user accesses that website. If they don't use a VPN or a public WLAN it's likely that it's the assigned IP address that user has right now from their ISP. With Geolocation you can estimate at least from which country or region a user comes from.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
By the way, i might just have overreacted and panicked, it's still buyable from a link that i have.
But it's just weird that you can't buy it anymore from the only option that comes if you search "sodium nitrite" from their website.

It's weird to explain, i will explain to one of the mods here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible how pro-lifers want to remove the option of SN completely, it just disgusts me how they want to leave people with no choice to resort to barbaric methods, it's such a hellish existence where people cannot die in peace. Those people should just learn to mind their own business, pro-lifers only create more suffering.

Reactions: asian.neet, DT2007, lucyna and 1 other person
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023

I occasionally manage a small business website, and there is an analytics section. In this section, I'm allowed to see where some users came from.

Yes via the IP the user accesses that website. If they don't use a VPN or a public WLAN it's likely that it's the assigned IP address that user has right now from their ISP. With Geolocation you can estimate at least from which country or region a user comes from.

These aren't good methods to "catch the pro-lifers".
They can be easily circumvented, especially by law-enforcement who is definitely watching this forum 24/7.

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I'm so naive I could easily have fallen for this :(
and the worst thing is that the first thing that would come to my mind would be that the site got some kind of error, not pro lifers! omg this at least opened my eyes

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
But it's just weird that you can't buy it anymore from the only option that comes if you search "sodium nitrite" from their website.

They probably delisted it/removed it.

By way, i might just have overreacted and panicked, it's still buyable from a link that i have.

That might be because of technical reasons, due to the way these e-commerce websites work.

But if you can't find it anymore using the exact same method you've used previously, then you can be certain that they delisted it/removed it.

I don't think you overreacted. The conclusion you've came to the first time is most likely correct.

• Aww..
Reactions: claraisnotcarol, avaruus and pthnrdnojvsc