Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
Everything is going to SHIT! My entire life. I am so overworked, my entire body and all of my organs hurt. I wish there were an easy way to do this

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Kerrtu
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
im so sorry your in pain. i truley hope it stops if only for a little. if you need anything im here <3

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I hear you. I say this everyday in my head. My sides hurt too. Nobody cares and it doesn't matter even if they do. Nothing changes and there's no way out, I hope you can find some peace,

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu
Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
I hear you. I say this everyday in my head. My sides hurt too. Nobody cares and it doesn't matter even if they do. Nothing changes and there's no way out, I hope you can find some peace,
Thank you, I hope you do too, it angers me that people do not care, and if they ever did, it would feel soulless

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu and Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Thanks and I know how you feel. I look forward to going to sleep tonight so I don't have to experience anything anymore. The problem is that I wil, wake up though and then this cycle contInues. I hope something good can work out for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Proxycake and Kerrtu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being trapped in that situation, I find it so dreadful how there's too much suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.