• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
This site offers an amazing amount of freedom as I can't say or discuss CBT with anyone else in my life. No one understands. But people here do and you can actually say that you don't want to live, and why and what your plans are and you are heard and supported. When my son CTB I tried grief support groups and counselors. They were fine but no one really could support the fact that I don't intend to live without my son. Period. So I was an outsider to some degree. And the world after a parent loses a child … there are those who have lost a child and those who have not. So everything changes, your life, your marriage, your job, your friendships and on and on. People don't talk about their kids to you anymore and frankly sometimes I don't want to hear about them. Sounds so rude I know. But when you lose someone like a parent it's horrible but you grief what you miss but when you lose a child you grieve what will never be every second of every day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Goku Black, rozeske, lkjhgfdsa1 and 5 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
This site offers an amazing amount of freedom as I can't say or discuss CBT with anyone else in my life. No one understands. But people here do and you can actually say that you don't want to live, and why and what your plans are and you are heard and supported. When my son CTB I tried grief support groups and counselors. They were fine but no one really could support the fact that I don't intend to live without my son. Period. So I was an outsider to some degree. And the world after a parent loses a child … there are those who have lost a child and those who have not. So everything changes, your life, your marriage, your job, your friendships and on and on. People don't talk about their kids to you anymore and frankly sometimes I don't want to hear about them. Sounds so rude I know. But when you lose someone like a parent it's horrible but you grief what you miss but when you lose a child you grieve what will never be every second of every day.
I'm sorry for your loss
And I could understand not wanting to
Continue on without your son
I hope you find what you need

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
i am also sorry for your loss...

i'm saddened to see your perspective of a parent who lost their child to ctb...

since we are all children of parents, who (hopefully) love(d) us dearly