• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
was browsing some websites and came across a video of someone successfully completing night night method. looks like he passed out before the bad parts started happening. dm for video

Reactions: thecolourgold
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
was browsing some websites and came across a video of someone successfully completing night night method. looks like he passed out before the bad parts started happening. dm for video
What was the bad parts?

HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
Can you elaborate the method?

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Can i see it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me that method has always sounded risky and unreliable so those who managed to succeed are fortunate, I envy them for now being unable to suffer.

Reactions: divinemistress36
K

kifkif

Apr 7, 2023
You can find this video in every gore site

Reactions: breezeboy and Red Desert
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Hi was wondering if you could DM the video. Not sure how to DM you, which is why I'm asking

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
can you share the vid

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Is it the one with the guy wearing an anime shirt?

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue šŸŒ¹šŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
can you send me the video?
Can you find any video for sn method?
there is a video whose link is here on the website. search for "strawberrypanic"