• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
basically what the title says. they seem to be a legit store but i'm still unsure whether it's safe to order from here. could anyone help me figure it out? just a warning, the website is entirely in, so...

not posting the link here, pm me if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
there seems to be a lot of confusion between nitrate and the one you want. even with the vendors. i've seen lots of places that say nitrite but when you look at their picture, it says nitrate. sorry, didn't know that was not allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
there seems to be a lot of confusion between nitrate and the one you want. even with the vendors. i've seen lots of places that say nitrite but when you look at their picture, it says nitrate. sorry, didn't know that was not allowed.

Ingredients:
NaNO2, 99+%
other parameters
Matters undissolvable in water max. 0.005%
Chlorides (Cl) max. 0.015%
Sulfates (SO4) max. 0.015%
Iron (Fe) max. 0.0004%
Heavy metals (as Pb) max. 0.0005%

MW 69.00
does this sound good?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I assume it's relatively cheap.

You can just order it and try, but beware that the store/company might ask what you're using it for.
I suggest to prepare for that scenario.

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
I assume it's relatively cheap.

You can just order it and try, but beware that the store/company might ask what you're using it for.
I suggest to prepare for that scenario.
what would be a good excuse in that case? they put some uses in the description and a salting mixture is one of them so i'm thinking maybe "we're planning to kill one of our pigs" would be good enough?
The final user (buyer) decides on the method of use of the substance/preparation and bears full responsibility for it.
i just realized that this thing's said there too

this feels too good to be true and i'm genuinely worried that this is a honeypot

Last edited:
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
also oh my god i can see the mods working overtime on this thread now i am so sorry i'm gonna read through the rules one more time and hope i won't mess up again

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
for what it's worth, it looked good but i'm no expert. clear web would make me nervous. do they have a minimum amount (in weight) that you need to buy? how strict is it where you live?

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
for what it's worth, it looked good but i'm no expert. clear web would make me nervous. do they have a minimum amount (in weight) that you need to buy? how strict is it where you live?
yeah the clear web part is making me really nervous too, but everything looks very legit. i have no idea how strict it is over here. they have two options, one is 100g and the other is 250g

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i wonder if you could cure meat with those portions. think there was another use for it anyway.

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
i wonder if you could cure meat with those portions. think there was another use for it anyway.
apparently 100 grams is enough to make 20 kilograms worth of preservation salt mixture. i wonder how long that would last for a small animal farm

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i found a site. very pricey but the minimun was something like 1 ton lol. hate to see the shipping fee on that. hope they know i live on the 5th floor without an elevator!

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
i just realized that this thing's said there too

this feels too good to be true and i'm genuinely worried that this is a honeypot

If you think it's a honeypot, I would do more research on the website and also take additional measures.

I don't know whether the use of 'honeypots' would be legal in this case, because I don't know the jurisdiction you're in, nor the jurisdiction of the store you're trying to buy it from.

F

Franco

-
Oct 28, 2023
basically what the title says. they seem to be a legit store but i'm still unsure whether it's safe to order from here. could anyone help me figure it out? just a warning, the website is entirely in, so...

Hello I bought SN unfortunately my mother fell ill so I'll have to delay for a while, Will it degrade over time it's in a sealed bag inside another sealed bag. Also what are they easiest antiemetic to buy online to help with the process, It says 15 grams is enough of SN but I was thinking about taking a lot more. Please if there is anyone out there that can help it would be much appreciated thank you.
Kind regards Franco.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Hello I bought SN unfortunately my mother fell ill so I'll have to delay for a while, Will it degrade over time it's in a sealed bag inside another sealed bag. Also what are they easiest antiemetic to buy online to help with the process, It says 15 grams is enough of SN but I was thinking about taking a lot more. Please if there is anyone out there that can help it would be much appreciated thank you.
Kind regards Franco.
can you please dm me your sn source??

Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023

How do I pm you?
can you please dm me your sn source??
Me too, thank you.

C

cannotdothis

Feb 13, 2023
Kind regards Franco.
Would you mind please please PMing me the source of SN? Thank you so much!