D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
now looking back i see ive always been alone, i never got anyone that liked me, anyone that called me a friend, no one ever cared about how i am or if im even alive. i guess is my fault, i guess is im simply to ugly, to uncomfortable, to anoying to be arround. but it seems kinda unfair ive seen way worse people than me arround whit way more company. i would give anything for those i call my friends but i know for certain, no one would give anything for me. i guess im simply unworthy of company. ill be forever alone or well until the hopefully very soon day when i kill myself and then i would be even more alone but it wont matter. humans aint ment for lonliness yet here i am alive and breathing if no one cares i am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: come to dust, Niko66, watchingthewheels and 7 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Same here. Guess this is our version of hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: dospi1, come to dust and artificial_ineptness
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've become very distrustful of friendship/really any relationship!! Even family to an extent.

I've never been massively popular but I have been disappointed when people who I thought were close friends let me down. It leads to thinking maybe I expect too much from people (because like you- I'm willing to give a lot) which then leads to trying to not rely on anyone (because you can't) but that's a pretty lonely way to live.

• Aww..
Reactions: dospi1 and watchingthewheels
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably. I know that loneliness can be painful for many people. Life is certainly so unfair. I feel like in general, people can be cruel and disappointing, they often just make things worse. That is why I would rather avoid people. I hope that you find relief from your pain, I understand that it can be awful living such an depressing existence.

Reactions: dospi1
braindead911

braindead911

May 14, 2022
When you love your own company, being alone is easy. That's always been the case for me.

• Yay!
Reactions: dospi1, Forever Sleep and Niko66