• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
May 4, 2024

it's been a year within a flash. i never wanted or expected this day to come again, but here i am. while im glad you're resting in peace, im sitting in pain. i'd never blame you for what you did, i completely understand, though id blame others for the lack of information. you were there for me when i needed it, as i was at my lowest. you accepted me even when you weren't looking for friends, we got close in just a month. everything reminds me of you, simplest feather or disneys Pluto jaja. and i'm sorry that i was too lazy and shy to play that vr game with you, i really really wish i got to!!! while i wish i were there for you a year ago, i know it's probably best that i wasnt: (

i love telling people stories about you and your stupidity, i have too many favorite stories that when i tell one it'll remind me of another. like the time i was telling you my favorite 50 cent song and you sang it for me, or the time we had pic wars and i tried so hard to one up your walking picture with your stepdads dog. the time you called yourself a bad person, which i really wish you could've had my perspective on you; you were the first and the last person i talked to before i went to the er that one night.

there's so much i wish i could tell you, so much has happened since you've left. i've 100% dmed you everything… : )
-
i got your favorite whiskey, drank some for your death anniversary, i got special tea cups for the occasion, have Pluto with me, cheers.

-bkanket